• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new!

Eresse

Gladion Trash
Years
  • I'm Eresse, and Pokémon Sun made me fall in love with the series all over again.

I've been lurking here for a bit, and since you guys all seem nice, I just wanted to say hi! Can't wait to get to know everyone.

Years
  • ...One nice user with extra cool topping comin' right up...xD

Heyo Katelyn! Welcome to PC!! Pokémon sun & moon made many peeps fall in love with pokemon franchise again :p You like Pokémon sun, have you completed it or not? Which alolan pokemon you like most? C:

Other than Pokemon main series section, we got plenty of other fun sections too. We also have a discord server which is pretty fun xD I hope to see ya around ^.^

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Welcome here! PC's a great community. There's a Discord server as mentioned before if you choose to participate. It tends to be more active than the forum discussions because of its chat format.

And honestly, same. I had put Pokemon down for a long, long time and didn't even bother to finish X, Y, or OR/AS at all. Sun/Moon were the perfect refreshers to the series again, just like Gen V with B/W and B2/W2. What was the last Pokemon game you played? (:

Years
  • Welcome to PC Eresse! I also felt like S/M made me love Pokemon again, I slowed down playing during Gen 6, but now I'm back to full force. If you'd like to know more people, go join our Discord, it's a great place to start.

Eresse

Gladion Trash
    Years
  • ...One nice user with extra cool topping comin' right up...xD

Heyo Katelyn! Welcome to PC!! Pokémon sun & moon made many peeps fall in love with pokemon franchise again :p You like Pokémon sun, have you completed it or not? Which alolan pokemon you like most? C:

Other than Pokemon main series section, we got plenty of other fun sections too. We also have a discord server which is pretty fun xD I hope to see ya around ^.^
    Thanks! :D I completed the main story, and I'm (slowly) working on filling the entire Pokédex. Almost done with the Kanto 'mons already! My favorite Alolan Pokémon... Definitely Litten. It has so much attitude, but I'm not a big fan of its evolutions.

I'll be sure to check out the Discord at one point!

Welcome here! PC's a great community. There's a Discord server as mentioned before if you choose to participate. It tends to be more active than the forum discussions because of its chat format.

And honestly, same. I had put Pokemon down for a long, long time and didn't even bother to finish X, Y, or OR/AS at all. Sun/Moon were the perfect refreshers to the series again, just like Gen V with B/W and B2/W2. What was the last Pokemon game you played? (:
    Thank you! :) I dabbled a bit with X and White, but the last generation I really got into was Gen. IV. Unova didn't really click with me, and neither did Kalos. I'm thinking I'll revisit them at one point and give them another shot, though.

Welcome to PC Eresse! I also felt like S/M made me love Pokemon again, I slowed down playing during Gen 6, but now I'm back to full force. If you'd like to know more people, go join our Discord, it's a great place to start.
    Thanks! :) There's something about Sun that made me fall in love with it immediately, although I'm still not sure what it is. I think I'll wander off to the Discord in a bit!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there Eresse, welcome to PC, we're glad to have you! It seems Sun/Moon has made many old fans return to the series. It's always nice to see people somehow rekindle their love for the Pokemon franchise. Feel free to visit our Sun & Moon section for the latest discussions and news. We do have many other really nice sections to check out too! Like any others have pointed out, we have a Discord server which you can find here. I'm sure you'll make many friends, especially if you use the discord server. I hope you can enjoy what PC has to offer. See you around :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I'm Eresse, and Pokémon Sun made me fall in love with the series all over again.

I've been lurking here for a bit, and since you guys all seem nice, I just wanted to say hi! Can't wait to get to know everyone.

I loved Pokemon Sun too! I think it's one of my all time favourite pokemon games now, alongside Pokemon HeartGold and Platinum. Good stuff!

Ah, and good to meet you! You seem pretty nice yourself! Have a great time here; we have many things here to do! I hope we can get to know you soon too; lemme know if you have any questions or concerns. <33

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

Hey Eresse, welcome to PC.

Not playing Sun (or Moon), but good to know that it brought you back to the franchise. So are you done with your first walkthrough?

Be sure to browse around the Forums, lots of interesting sections out here.

And feel free to drop in a VM, if you feel like chatting. See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back