• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyo, I'm Harlow

Harlow777

Collector
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 26, 2020
Hello
I'm new to the forum and to fatherhood. I love Pokemon and hope to instill the same love for the franchise in my son. At 1 year old he will pick his gen 1 starter plushie(each year a new gen). I love collecting pokemon and have recently nearly finished my living dex including form variations.
Couple of questions for you guys:
1. Is there no current way of attaining the ribbon and star sweets for Alcremie(the only form variations I'm missing)?
2. I'm looking for a good Trainer Creator utility to help me customize/visualize my own Trainer outside of the mainline games. Im interested in building out my team and maybe doing some fanfic with my OC.

Can't wait to meet you all

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome and congratulations Harlow! I think having your child pick a new starter Pokemon with each generation is such a cute idea. I've not to long ago completed a living dex myself for the Galar region. As for your questions:
1. You can ask this question over in the Sword and Shield Discussions section. Feel free to create a new thread with your question.
2. I'm not quite sure what you're asking for here, Have you tried doing a quick Google search? We do have a Writer's Lounge where you can share your fanfiction

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out, we'll gladly help! Enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Awww congrats! I think that's adorable that you want to share your love of Pokémon with your son. My own dad was a big reason why I got into collecting Pokémon cards and those are some of the best memories I have with him. :') I wish you both the best!

And welcome to the community too! Last I heard Alcremie star/ribbon sweets were only released as a part of an event that ended a while ago but I imagine they'll bring it back at some point! If not, I'm sure there's users here who have some spares that they wouldn't mind trading you for. :)

Years
glad I could help out with your question! slightly belated welcome, harlow :D

At 1 year old he will pick his gen 1 starter plushie(each year a new gen).

this is the cutest thing everrr

Back