• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Take Two for Mew

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 11, 2017
If you have an account, you should be good to go. You should see if it is enabled under your options.

Where it says this:

Email Preferences

I would like to receive marketing email messages, including information about future online games, from The Pokémon Company International.

Or is it something separate?

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
Years
Oh my gosh. O: I'm gonna do this. That's worth signing up for. I've been playing ORAS again, so I think I'll put Mew on that one.~

Years
Didn't expect this, but it does at least give a second chance for those who missed out back in February. Hopefully other serial code legendaries will be re-released with this format.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
emot-swoon.gif

This is great news! Signing up for the newsletter (or, if you've already subscribed) is far easier to do than getting out to GameStop during a set period. I missed Mew and Darkrai because of that, and to find out that I can get the same Pokemon by opening my email? Way better and easier.

I'm also hoping that the other legendaries that are done by code will be re-released this way.

User Anon 1848

Serebii is claiming this Mew will only be available to those in North America.

Years
Mew has now ended for Europe, as of June 2nd, meaning the event has ended much faster than we thought due to knowing nothing about an end date beforehand. If you're in the US there is still a chance to get the Mew, no end date currently known for the US Mew as far as I'm aware.

Edit: The event is back online for Europe!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
Sooooo I have a couple of extra Mew codes from the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter that I can't use because I already got the one distributed in February. I'm just gonna drop 'em here for whoever can grab 'em first.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

They both expire on August 31. Also they might only work for people in North America? Not too sure on that, though.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 11, 2017
Sooooo I have a couple of extra Mew codes from the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter that I can't use because I already got the one distributed in February. I'm just gonna drop 'em here for whoever can grab 'em first.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

They both expire on August 31. Also they might only work for people in North America? Not too sure on that, though.

Pokemon never Emailed me :( So I snagged one of your codes haha the second one.

Quasimoto

Lord Quas
Years

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I FAKINNNNN LUVEEEEEEE UUUUUUUU M88888888888888888888888888888!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back