• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Pokemon ash gray b4.5.3 freezed

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2020
    S'il vous plaît j'ai besoin d'aide ma rom hack se freezed avec un un ecran noir arrivé dans la grotte sous marine après que le dracolosse nous laisse un message disant que son maître nous invite a participer a son tournoi après avoir parlé a l'officier jenny du a la disparrition de l'infirmière Joëlle en voulant nager j'arrive a underwater et la écran noir s'il vous plaît j'ai besoin d'aide poir ce problème

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    S'il vous plaît j'ai besoin d'aide ma rom hack se freezed avec un un ecran noir arrivé dans la grotte sous marine après que le dracolosse nous laisse un message disant que son maître nous invite a participer a son tournoi après avoir parlé a l'officier jenny du a la disparrition de l'infirmière Joëlle en voulant nager j'arrive a underwater et la écran noir s'il vous plaît j'ai besoin d'aide poir ce problème
    Hello! Unfortunately, in order for us to be able to moderate the content here, this community allows English posts only. I hope that you can find help elsewhere, or find someone to speak French in private with with who can help!

If it is a specific fangame you need help with, I do suggest finding their thread in our fangames forums and asking directly there (in English, sorry...)

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2020
    Please I need help my pokemon ash gray rom hangs with a black screen arrived in the underwater cave after the dragonite leaves us a message saying that his master invite us to participate in a tournament after spoke to the officer jenny due to the disappearance of the nurse Joëlle while wanting to swim I reach underwater the screen remains black without anything being able to do please I need help for this problem my rom hack is pokemon ash gray beta 453
    i speak french so sorry for my bad english i use google translation to explain my problem

Years
  • Please I need help my pokemon ash gray rom hangs with a black screen arrived in the underwater cave after the dragonite leaves us a message saying that his master invite us to participate in a tournament after spoke to the officer jenny due to the disappearance of the nurse Joëlle while wanting to swim I reach underwater the screen remains black without anything being able to do please I need help for this problem my rom hack is pokemon ash gray beta 453
    i speak french so sorry for my bad english i use google translation to explain my problem

Hi there! I recommend asking this question in the thread for Ash Gray.

Back