• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello World!

Ragnorokgirl89

Part-Time Villain
Years
  • Hello world! My name is Ragnorokgirl89, but just call me Red. I'm new here, and after a long time of playing Pokémon and failing to get my friends into it, I decided this was the place to go. So, hello! I'm a part-time villain, an artist, and a dork. I'll be looking around and seeing what's here to do!

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
    Years
  • Hey Red, lovely to meet you! I'm in a similar boat, none of my friends are really into Pokémon either - but the community here is really great! I'm sure you'll love it.

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Yoshaaaa, hi Red-san and welcome welcome teehee!
    Ah, I feel you, only a few of my friends interested in Pokemon too but no worries, this is what Pokecommunity for, to find a new friend that have a same interest with us that is *drum roll* POKEMONNN! By the way, judging from your name, do you play Ragnarok or is it something you made up cause its Rognorok instead of Ragnarok. Putting that aside, I hope you enjoy your time here as I do and stick with us always like a glue hehe! See ya arounddd!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello world! My name is Ragnorokgirl89, but just call me Red. I'm new here, and after a long time of playing Pokémon and failing to get my friends into it, I decided this was the place to go. So, hello! I'm a part-time villain, an artist, and a dork. I'll be looking around and seeing what's here to do!

Have you posted any art here or do you have any social media platforms where you post your work?
    I'd like to have a look :3 (if you don't mind that is o_o)

Back