• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New and enjoy challenges/writing

Years
Hey all, I'm new in this community but have already posted two segments of a story I am writing here on my blog as well as joined in on two challenges.
I like how the community is more close knit rather than gamefaqs/reddit where people usually just post questions and don't really interact much. The challenges I am doing now are more exciting because I'm not just doing it all myself, I'm doing it with the community- the mansion extravaganza is really fun and that's what my blog story is based on- I'm playing pokemon blue according to the rules set for me on the challenge and writing a fresh take on the kinda boring Blue story.
I don't really feel like going into all that I do/like right now because when I start I can't stop! You can view my profile for my hobbies and such, it's pretty detailed.
Anyways, that's about it and I'm really liking pokecommunity. I've already written out quite a few extensive posts, posted two segments of my half-comedic pokemon blue story, and started a couple challenges. Thanks mods for creating this, and thank you all for being who you are in the community.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Welcome to PC and I'm glad you're enjoying the Challenges board. They can come up with some interesting and unique challenges. Pretty sure they have a Thanksgiving or Xmas themed Challenge up their sleeve. Same with Valentines Day or Easter(Rabbit Pokemon anyone?). Got a favorite game(is it Blue?), region, character or Pokemon you'd like to share?

:t037:: Feel free to poke me if you ever have a question about something.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! I'm glad you've been enjoying your time on PC so far. I hope you're able to keep posting and sharing your stories! And best of luck to you on your challenges too! :D

If you ever have any questions about PC or just want to chat, feel free to reach out to me or any of the staffers. Happy posting!

Years
aww good to hear. <3 Yeah....Reddit is nice for information, but I wouldn't really use it as a platform to make friends haha. I feel people speak more at each other rather than actually with each other, if that makes sense.

We're happy to meet you, please do ask if you ever need help!

Back