• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beetle Bros (Heracross vs Pinsir)

Pinsir or Heracross

• Heracross

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • Pinsir

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
  • Both Heracross and Pinsir are based off beetles and have been considered counterparts in later generations due to their origins, being single stage (as to opposed to Scyther who was originally Pinsir's counterpart but now evolves), bug typing, and mega stone game exclusivity in X and Y.

So which beetle pokemon do you prefer, the Hercules and Japanese Rhinoceros beetle inspired Heracross, or the ferocious stag beetle themed Pinsir?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I like Heracross! Pinsir's design is a bit too intimidating for me? Not in a fierce or cool way, I just don't find it that appealing.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I always preferred Heracross! Better design, better in battle, and just. Better overall.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Yeah, this is looking like it will be a landslide in the direction of Heracross, and rightly so.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Definitely Heracross—it's kind of cute, with that innocent expression, while Pinsir gives me the creeps!

Found some cute fan art of both, surprisingly. :D

hera.png
    pinsir.png

Years
  • Heracross. Although if I'm going to be honest, this would be a harder decision if we're talking about mega evos, I think. :x

Back