• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon vs digimon (avatar parody)

Pokedigifan1178

Most powerful being in fiction
Years
  • You know a great Pokémon vs digimon crossover.

Would be to make it a parody of the movie avatar.

Why you ask.

Because the digital world of digimon is kinda like pandora and it's full of resources.

As well as the digimon are kinda like the The blue people from Avatar.

The Pokémon would replace the humans and try to take over the digiworld.

Because they wasted all their resources on earth. So they must invade the digital world to get more resources.

This crossover would be interesting because the Pokémon would try to make avatars like the humans from the movie.

I would especially love to see a pikachu having an agumon as its avatar.

Then after creating the avatars. The Pokémon would ask for Pokémon volunteers. The only volunteers are those Pokémon whose dna match for their digimon avatar.

Gardevoir would make a great volunteer as her avatar would be an angewomon.

And then after all this there will be a Great War between Pokémon and digimon which will result in the Pokémon being banned from the digital world.

This is way a avatar parody involving pokemon and digimon would make a great story

Bay

Years
  • Hi there! So I went and moved this thread to the Writer's Lounge subsection as this seems to be more of a discussion/plot bunny thread instead of a fic post. I admit, it's been so long since I watched Digimon and I haven't watched the Avatar movie yet, so I can't exactly comment how that crossover can be executed. I'm curious though is this something you want to do, or rather have someone else write it?

Pokedigifan1178

Most powerful being in fiction
    Years
  • Hi there! So I went and moved this thread to the Writer's Lounge subsection as this seems to be more of a discussion/plot bunny thread instead of a fic post. I admit, it's been so long since I watched Digimon and I haven't watched the Avatar movie yet, so I can't exactly comment how that crossover can be executed. I'm curious though is this something you want to do, or rather have someone else write it?

Just want everyone to think about it

Back