• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Youtube Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2018
    I recently started my own youtube channel that's pokemon related, and i would really appreciate if you gave me your opinion, or any ideas for what to do in the future?

My YT Channel name is (REMOVED), and I can't give you a link right now since I haven't posted 5 posts yet (oopsy) :pink_blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hi! The purpose of the YouTubers tag is to discuss YouTubers, not advertise your own channel, as stated in the rules. You're free to make a blog post once you meet the 5 post requirement to advertise your channel and another alternative is to link it in your signature.

And since this is a Pokemon related thing it wouldn't fit well in Entertainment & Media anyway haha, since it's a non-Pokemon media forum. Try posting in Pokemon General asking what types of Pokemon YouTube videos people prefer to watch and use that as a guide for what type of content to make. Just don't link to your own channel through threads and posts, since that'd be considered advertising. It's fine to discuss generally without redirecting people to your content.

Thanks. =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back