• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: PokéLand First Impressions

Years
  • Pok?Land First Impressions

Me gives us a rundown on his impressions of the Alpha version of the new Pok?mon mobile game, Pok?Land!

Check it out!

Written by Me. No, not me, someone with the username of Me!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I've only ever played one Pokemon Rumble title, but regardless of how good PokeLand is, it sure is good to see TPC branching into mobile games.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Smells to me that Rumble World got ported to android or iPhone and with their nasty mircotransections. Give up, GF!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Smells to me that Rumble World got ported to android or iPhone and with their nasty mircotransections. Give up, GF!
    Why would they give up? Several of their mobile games have been huge successes. Just avoid the mobile transactions if you dont want them :p

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Smells to me that Rumble World got ported to android or iPhone and with their nasty mircotransections. Give up, GF!
    To add to what Rainbow said, Ambrella makes the Rumble series, not Game Freak. Probably some of the decision was by The Pokemon Company too, but Game Freak do the main series titles only.

Back