• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Years
Her name will beeeeeee idk. :c Any suggestions on names? And her talent is to change to any pokemon she wants. But stay in pony form. I.e color scheme changes, notable pokemon features are added. :)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday

I can't see your image. Your code is incorrect. Unless it was done on purpose, but I can't judge what I can't see.
She has less than fifteen posts, so she can't post images, which count as links. If she posted the correct code, then she wouldn't be able to submit that post.

Her name will beeeeeee idk. :c Any suggestions on names? And her talent is to change to any pokemon she wants. But stay in pony form. I.e color scheme changes, notable pokemon features are added. :)
She's exceptionally cute! I like her color scheme. As for names, maybe you could have a name that hints at her talent? Or the fact that she's a pony!Ditto? Since the fandom tends to name ponies based on their cutie marks, you can use something related to Pokemon but change it just a bit to make it more connected to ponies.

Years
She's exceptionally cute! I like her color scheme. As for names, maybe you could have a name that hints at her talent? Or the fact that she's a pony!Ditto? Since the fandom tends to name ponies based on their cutie marks, you can use something related to Pokemon but change it just a bit to make it more connected to ponies.
haha, thank you. :)

How about a name like Duplicate? Or Dopplepony? (Doppelganger + Pony).

I'm not sure exactly...

How about, DOPPLE PONYMON?! Idk. ._.

Years
Eep, new MLP toys at McDonald's? Great timing - my birthday's next month and I'll give myself a present by ordering the whole batch from eBay like I did last year. :D Just can't resist lol, they're really cute (despite last year's coloring error problems).

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Eep, new MLP toys at McDonald's? Great timing - my birthday's next month and I'll give myself a present by ordering the whole batch from eBay like I did last year. :D Just can't resist lol, they're really cute (despite last year's coloring error problems).

It is weird that McDonald's toys, toys from a Happy Meal, look more show accurate then the toys Hasbro, the company creator of My Little Pony, sends out?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I heard about that--MLP:Fim toys at McDonalds. If they have Pinkie Pie and Rarity toys there, then I'll go there, order a Happy Meal just to get a toy. (I did this when they had Pokemon toys as well.)

Oh, and I changed my avvy to Investigator Pinkie Pie--. This image is a fragment from "MMMystery on the Friendship Express." Which I'm excited for.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I heard about that--MLP:Fim toys at McDonalds. If they have Pinkie Pie and Rarity toys there, then I'll go there, order a Happy Meal just to get a toy. (I did this when they had Pokemon toys as well.)

Oh, and I changed my avvy to Investigator Pinkie Pie--. This image is a fragment from "MMMystery on the Friendship Express." Which I'm excited for.

You can buy them for like $1.25 if you don't want the meal.

I wasn't going to get any but my mom is a manager there and they were going to throw out a Pinkie Pie and a Fluttershy so she rescued them and gave them to me instead, lol.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
This pegasister would like to join :3

- Favorite Episode: D-do I have to choose? D:
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves :3
- About Me: I've watched up until The Last Roundup. I don't know when will I have the time to catch up, but hopefully soon :/

Back