• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey hey

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Years
    • Age 35
    • Orre
    • Seen Mar 14, 2024
    I always consider it rude to not say hello on a new forum, so hello! Not new to the forum, but I figured it was time to stop being a lurker.

Just a bit about me;
    I'm 29 years old. Been playing Pokemon since it first came to the US, so a long time now.
    Love romhacks, been playing all sorts of them since a first learned about them, again a long time ago.
    I'm an artist; Ink and paper, painting, pastels and spriting. I also write short stories, lyrics and poetry.
    Been gaming for as long as I've been doing art, since about 2 years old. I've come a long way.
    I'm currently working on the story of an original RPG and horror manga, whenever work and time allows.
    First RPG was Final Fantasy VI(III in the states) for the SNES. I learned to read so I could play it. o3o
    I'm probably the chillest and most polite person you will ever talk to.
    You might also have seen me on GBATemp or just around on other forums or websites. I go by the same name everywhere.
    My name is a play on Saiyan and Cuban, which I am.

Anywho, after playing so many amazing romhacks and having so many ideas rattling around in my brain, I felt it was time to try my hand at romhacking. Maybe take a trip back to Orre. :P

Anything else you'd like to ask, feel free.

EDIT: Also, I always google and search the forums if I have questions before I ask. lol

Last edited:
    Years
  • We're happy to have you aboard, welcome to PC MajinCubyan! This community is great if you want to play ROM hacks, we have a pretty big library of them. It's also great if you want to get into ROM hacking. You can find the ROMS, resources, and people who can help you in rom hacking over in the Fan Games section. Hey maybe if you'd like to share some of your art or stories, you can post them in the Create and Discover section. Have fun exploring what our community has to offer! :D

Years
  • Hey Cubyan! lol makes me want to catch up with DBZ Super, I saw some eps and loooved Beerus/Whis but never did keep at it. All those childhood memories though...

Have a blast, and I'd love to see your art myself, being an artist also. =o

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Damn, you make me feel so untalented lmao. It's always nice to see people with a deep skillset and background like yours on the forum, we could always use more. Fortunately for you, the ROM hacking and art communities on here are really good.

Also it sounds like you're a big RPG fan like me :) FFVI is a really good game and I actually just replayed it recently.

Anyways, I'd love to see some of your work sometime. Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions or need help or just want to talk, I'll always be down for that. See you around! :)

-Midnight

Years
  • Welcome to the forums. I am your junior by about 2 years and my first game was Super Mario Bros for the NES. I've been playing games since I was 3 years old. One of my favorites in those early days was Mike Tyson's Punch Out. My heritage is Piemontese and of course I love all types of good cuisine, including Cuban. Both of our cultures have a love for garlic and beef! You seem to like DBZ and vegeta. My favorite has always been Bardock. :)

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Orre
    • Seen Mar 14, 2024
    Hey Cubyan! lol makes me want to catch up with DBZ Super, I saw some eps and loooved Beerus/Whis but never did keep at it. All those childhood memories though...

Have a blast, and I'd love to see your art myself, being an artist also. =o
    I heard that, I have fallen a bit behind myself. rip. Sadly work demands a lot of time right now. Whis is def one of my favorites. I'll be uploading some things soon. o3o

Welcome to PC! Damn, you make me feel so untalented lmao. It's always nice to see people with a deep skillset and background like yours on the forum, we could always use more. Fortunately for you, the ROM hacking and art communities on here are really good.

Also it sounds like you're a big RPG fan like me :) FFVI is a really good game and I actually just replayed it recently.

Anyways, I'd love to see some of your work sometime. Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions or need help or just want to talk, I'll always be down for that. See you around! :)

-Midnight

lol, well I'm sure there are a lot of things you can do that I can't. :P I've been lurking around for quite some years, always admired the romhacks, and yes, they are quite impressive indeed.

RPGs are and will always be my favorite genre. Particularly JRPG (yes, I'm a bit of a weeb), most Western ones don't appeal to me. Though I am a big fan of Fallout New Vegas. I need to broaden my horizons, cause I know there are a lot of really good Western ones.

You will def see some stuff soon. I will fur sure take you up on questions/chatting. Thank you! :D

Welcome to the forums. I am your junior by about 2 years and my first game was Super Mario Bros for the NES. I've been playing games since I was 3 years old. One of my favorites in those early days was Mike Tyson's Punch Out. My heritage is Piemontese and of course I love all types of good cuisine, including Cuban. Both of our cultures have a love for garlic and beef! You seem to like DBZ and vegeta. My favorite has always been Bardock. :)

Oh man, same here! SMB was the first game I ever played and beat. Punch Out is really amazing, even still. I play it on my n3ds from time to time. God, I live for beef and garlic. lol I'm a very big DBZ fan. Just Dragon Ball in general. Vegeta is def my favorite character. Villain to antihero to hero; whats not to like?! Haha. I really like Bardock as well, heard that they (rumored) are maybe bring back Bardock/a saiyan with a Bardock-like transformation. So sicc.

Thank you all for the warm greetings, I can already tell this is a very good community. :D

Back