• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new here ! Let's be friends !!

HyperGod

HyperGod of Games
Years
  • Hi everyone!
    I'm HyperGod and I'm new to the community!
    I join to be able to play many types of pokemon fangames and even try to make some!
    I hope we get along!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heya, welcome to PC HyperGod! PC is a pretty nice place if you're looking to play some hacks. We have a massive library over in the ROM Hacks Studio. I'm sure you'll find something you'd like to play. If you have any questions or need any help getting around PC, don't hesitate to send me a message. Have fun~!

Years
  • Welcome to our community, HyperGod! You joined just the right place to get involved in fan games, we have a large section dedicated to it. You can find that section here. There's always a game in there for everyone. I also saw you mention you like to battle on showdown, battling is always fun! If you'd like to battle with of our members, you should consider visiting our Battle Server. Feel free to drop me a VM if you ever want to chat or need anything! I hope you enjoy what our community has to offer, enjoy! :D

Years
  • Hey HyperGod, hearty welcome to the forum =) There are lots of fangames to try here and PC as a community is super cool. So yeah, stick around and have a good time <3

Back