• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

GuavaLava

Pokémon Breeder/Collector
Years
Hi everyone. I'm new to the Forum scene and looking for some new friends! I've been playing Pokémon since 2002 and have been breeding since Generation 4. I mainly focus on collecting Pokémon for myself, however I've been breeding Pokémon for people to use in battles for quite some time!

Really looking forward to meeting some new people! :)

Last edited:
Years
Hi there GuavaLava, welcome <3 yaa I breed mons also, but don't really use them in competitive battles against others lol. It's more for my personal enjoyment, and post-game battle tower areas too.

Enjoy your time here and feel free to ask if you need help!

MurasakiAlex

Agatha's Apprentice
Years
Hi Guavalava!

I also have love breeding my own Pokenon ever since Gen 4. I am just now currently breeding on my X Version for my team on both AlphaSapphire and UltraSun.

Its nice to know there are others that also enjoy breeding their Pokemon.

Welcome to the forums! :)

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Heyoooo and welcome to the Pokecommunity, hun! 2002, that's a very long time, I haven't even know about Pokemon yet that time. Oh yes, breeding is one of the mechanic in Pokemon games that I really love, watching the new born is fun :) Anyway, I hope you enjoy your tine here and goodluck on making new friends here!

See ya around!

PokebladeRED

Trainer of Charizard since 1998
Years
Welcome ^^! I didn't breed pokemon since i prefer to catch them, but i've dont some eggs for having shinys (and never succeed)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Looking forward on getting to know you! Welcome, welcome! You can call me Dragon! Hope you're having a great time here so far! I've been playing since the RBY days myself; Ilike competitive battling, but I do enjoy just casually playing the game, using pokemon I don't normally use.

Mmm, but yeah! Have a great time, and hope we can chat soon!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ah, I'm a fool, I thought your username was Galvantula!

Either way, welcome to PC! If you ever feel like chatting please feel free to VM/PM me! I love making new friends too. :)

Happy posting!

Back