Howdy!

Started by BlackDog 6 Days Ago 7:38 AM
  • 7 replies
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
4 posts
6 Days
Hey there!
I've been a fan of Pokémon since the first gen but only recently stumbled upon this forum whilst looking for some ROM hack info.
It seems nice and there is loads of interesting conversations going on so I figure I may stay a while.

SorveteQuente

Bookworm

Male
Brazil
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
2,023 posts
1.3 Years
Hello! Haha yeah, you'll find lots of interesting people here, I assure you that. Happy posting!

Also if that's a Led Zeppelin reference in your nickname, friend me asap
The world was full of cravens who pretended to be heroes; it took a queer sort of courage to admit to cowardice as he had.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 44 Minutes Ago
Posted 51 Minutes Ago
790 posts
34 Days
Hey Hey, so you're new to the community welcome and whats your favorite pokemon??
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child

Treecko

the princess without voice

Age 27
Male
St.Louis,Missouri
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
6,126 posts
7.5 Years
Hey there! Yeah we’re an interesting group of people alright. A kid of people come here for ROM hacks so glad you could join us!
"Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere"

Sheep

Female
Cape Town
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
26,578 posts
12.9 Years
Yeah the fanagames are very good here, our members are very talented. Glad to hear you're enjoying them! Big welcome BlackDog, let us know if you have any questions about the site =)
pair family llsif bandori ffxiv art
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
8,641 posts
8.2 Years
Hey BlackDog! Welcome to the forums. Lots of people join for the ROM Hacks and end up staying for the community. :) Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Advertiser Content