• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Hatching Modest Eevees!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi Everyone! On my Pokemon Y, I am currently hatching Modest natured Eevees and I am giving some away. If you would like one, please message me here and I will reserve you one, and we can work out a trade! :) If you have another nature you'd prefer, I have Impish and Jolly as well that I can breed.

Years
  • If you would prefer to trade your eevees instead of giving them away then you could have this thread closed, and maybe make a new one looking for trading partners.

I don't want you to give up all of your precious eevees if you didn't mean to. You can end a giveaway at any time if you decide you would rather not continue.

Do you still want to host a giveaway for members, or would you rather start anew and make a topic about trading eevees for something special? It is totally up to you :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back