• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you keep your cards?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Do you use a binder? Or maybe a deck box? Perhaps a shoebox? How do you keep your cards and do you keep them organized in any way?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I have mine stored in the tins that you can buy with a bunch of cards in. I use to have them stored in a binder way back in the day before I sold them all.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    uh, pretty hapazardly, actually. I've got cards in binders, cards in toploaders, cards in tins, cards in deck boxes, cards in longboxes/ETBs, and cards with no protection whatsoever in just stacks

Me too, lmao. My fancier cards are stashed away nicely but I've got loose stacks of cards hanging out everywhere. I hide them from myself to find for later. ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I keep mine inside a shoebox on the couch. I know that's not really the best place to keep Pokemon cards, but it's better than losing them all, right? I don't have a binder to keep them in at the moment, and that's why they're kept in a shoebox in the first place.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I keep one of each card in my binders (organized by type and then by pokemon in no particular order other than sticking same evolution lines together etc etc because I'm a casual collector and don't collect full sets rly) and then any duplicates I have I put in one of the TCG Pokemon containers that I have.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2020
    I currently have a binder for each set which hold one or every variant of card all sleeved included the commons I then have all my duplicates sleeved in penny sleeve and stored in cardboard card storage boxes

Scromarius

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • I keep my main cards in one of those tins (I have the Kyogre one back from 2005/2006). Because I've had so many repeats of common ones from booster pack openings since childhood, I've kept all the extras in a plastic sandwich bag lol! It would make more sense to buy another tin, honestly... but I don't really buy cards anymore. I may get another if they release one featuring the Galar third legendary though. I already love it after learning about it through the leaks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2020
    I keep all my cards in two binders a tin and my deck in a snorlax deck box. Then all that goes into a back pack. But my rainbow rare Heatran Gx in a picture frame and my second rainbow rare is in a box.

Back