• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you keep the game boxes?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • who the hell ain't keepin their boxes in 2019 like 20 years ago i could understand why some people might toss them but not NOW when the games are discs or tiny cartridges and the cases are plastic and no longer cardboard. i wish i had kept those older boxes 20 years ago but hey, i was a kid. what did i know lol

Years
  • I've got game cases for games I can't even find any more, and for systems that I haven't had in years. The last time I moved I considered getting rid of some of them, but couldn't find the heart to part with them, even though I'll never play 95% of those games again.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Yes. I keep all my game cases, included the used GameStop game boxes they give you there. They're all on the couch since I have nowhere else to put them. I keep the boxes in case I end up selling the games back, you know?

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • Yup, I hoard them haha but I've always kept the cases of video games, it's nostalgic to look at most of them (especially the ones with their own game manual to read!)

Years
  • Yep! The only thing that disappoints me is that whenever you buy a pre-owned DS game of some sort, GameStop doesn't have the boxart case for it so they'll just throw it in a bag, instead. -_- I still have to buy some sort of (3)DS cartridge holder cause I hate leaving them out on the open.

But I never throw them away and I've always kept them. They're nice to have!

Back