• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Cerulean Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archayos

THEY KILLED THE PURPLE T_T
Years
  • Thanks! I don't plan on updating the game until I'm done with all the cities. Then what's left
    will be Kanto, the routes and the eventing. Therefore, if you guys see this thread dying, don't
    think that the game is dead.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2010
    yay just cause it's dying doesn't mean it's dead
    woohoo words of inspiration
    wow i'm really, really, really, really retarded cool
    any its looking great and im looking foreward for the next update

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
  • I really love your game ideas, me myself being an avid reader I enjoyed the storyline even though it was considerably shorter that any book I've ever read :). I love the idea of people not having to battle in gyms because they will be optional, that strikes me as really good idea because some people might find gyms very hard.

I wish you all the luck I can give with this hack.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Why are you holding back the updates? You should still do a small update every now and then... Though I'm not really one to be saying that XD

And it's not a hack, Shiny Charmander.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Yeah we need a small screen every now and then to keep us excited, though of course I still am, because this is an amazing project! :D

And Wichu... you lie XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2020
    Hey looks like a really cool GAME! (almost said hack) hey any idea when the demo will come out?

Archayos

THEY KILLED THE PURPLE T_T
    Years
  • Thanks for all the comments, guys! I'd totally disappeared from PC for a bit; but I'm
    really glad that Jynx is keeping the thread active. She's a staff member, so be sure
    to respect her! That aside, she's also our amazing spriter.

yay just cause it's dying doesn't mean it's dead
    woohoo words of inspiration
    wow i'm really, really, really, really retarded cool
    any its looking great and im looking foreward for the next update
    It's not dying? :/ Thanks a lot for a comment, though! Read below for information
    about the update.

I really love your game ideas, me myself being an avid reader I enjoyed the storyline even though it was considerably shorter that any book I've ever read :). I love the idea of people not having to battle in gyms because they will be optional, that strikes me as really good idea because some people might find gyms very hard.

I wish you all the luck I can give with this hack.
    It wasn't meant to be like a book. Just a plot. Also, I like repeating so..
    The gyms weren't removed because people would find them hard. Besides, I'm
    pretty good at balancing out stuff, so even if gyms were compulsory, they'd be
    at an easy-yet-strategy-needed level.
    The gyms are removed as I personally believe that they kill the gameplay
    experience. I mean, what's the point of some gym popping up out of nowhere
    just when the final stages of the story are going on? What's more important;
    saving the world or battling a gym? ;)

Why are you holding back the updates? You should still do a small update every now and then... Though I'm not really one to be saying that XD

And it's not a hack, Shiny Charmander.
    Thanks! It's not often that we get to see you commenting in other games, so
    I'm pretty happy to get a post from you. About the update things, read below. :P

Yeah we need a small screen every now and then to keep us excited, though of course I still am, because this is an amazing project! :D

And Wichu... you lie XD

The update is going to big. Really big. Including almost all of the cities of the
    game. So get excited. NOW! : P

Wichu lies? I whole heartedly agree. :P

No, we don't have any such idea. Btw, isn't it against the rules to ask when a demo will be released?
    It isn't against the rules, just gets kinda annoying if multiple questions
    come in. Since you're the first person, I really don't mind. See, I'm not the
    type of person who says "lol soon guyz" and never posts his demo. About
    the demo, it's going to include all the cities and routes of the first region,
    and the storyline to go along with it till that point. Some parts of Kanto MIGHT
    be included.
    So I bet you've already guessed that it's not exactly going to be soon.

--x--

About the update!

Alright, I'm really sorry about not updating guys. I know I'd said that I'd do
    it at 100 posts, but then I changed my mind. On the bright side, there are
    only 4 cities left to do! Then all that's left will be 39 routes (I've done 10), and
    the game's eventing.
    So tomorrow, I promise I'll post a big update with story hints, a lot of screenshots,
    and -gasp- something that will stay secret until tomorrow. Let's just say, it's
    got something to do with contests; and you're really, really lucky if you're
    the winner!

Later people!~

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
  • I didn't mean for it to be like a book, I was just complimenting the storyline that's all.

I didn't know about the Gyms because in my eyes people remove or fix gyms because they're hard and they want everyone to have a fair go on their GAME not hack :P

And to your question I think saving the world is more important than a Gym; I see where you're comming from.

« Extraho »

Cookies, anybody? :3
    Years
  • Well, typically Archayos. Won't post for a month with the excuse of being lazy and then what do you get a page long post.

*lies* Anyway welcome back buddy, we missed you ^_^".
    So, about the demo lol. I believe that this is your side project so will you be releasing the demo after completing your main project which is on standby or before that. A demo release will hopefully calm people down though.

Well you missed out one question and I've got it's most probably definite answer.
    Can I have a copy of your overworld tileset and permission to use it?
    Er...No.

« Extraho »

Cookies, anybody? :3
    Years
  • *slaps herself really hard across the face*

Ouch...

Add me on hotmail btw.

I'm not expecting archayos to come online for quite some days. You know him lol waits for a month and then a month long post. Just want to assure you that the game is going well and that the game will be completed before Arch returns to his main game(Dark Era).

Mar876

Im So Fat!What Happened To Me?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    The tilesets kinda hurt my eyes, but the game looks okay.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2008
    Hi! Just here to say I'm yet another supporter of your game, and to say you've done a really good job so far :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back