• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which girl do you think will be perfect for Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Chances are nobody will like my choice my options are.The choices are narrower down.3.Misty .2.May .1.Casey

NeverAgain

Real men wear makeup.
    Years
  • The Adamant Dodger said:
    Who says it has to be a girl? You could cut the romantic tension between Ash and Gary with a knife, except you can't because it's too thick and you'd need a hacksaw.

Finally someone with an observant and intuitive answer. Thank you.

pokemonmew said:
    misty: may the best because she is cute and she has kissed with ash and i like her. stars: 5/5 star

ok.. you're joking, right?

Years
  • misty: may the best because she is cute and she has kissed with ash and i like her. stars: 5/5 star
    What Pokemon are you watching?

The only girls that have kissed Ash are Melody and Latias.

Melody was really just flirting, and Latias... Uh...

Are you talking about May or Misty, I'm confused.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Misty and Ash all the way,There are many and I mean many hint of pokeshipping (Mostly on Misty's side but there are a few from Ash as well)
    aaml hints:
    Ash:
    -In "Ghost of Maidens Peak" and "Princess vs. Princess" Ash was in aww over her beauty in the Kimonos.
    -In the lavendar town episode, Ash said(while he was a ghost),"so misty, you really do care about me." This was back when they were'nt real good friends.
    -The end of "Gotta catch ya later"
    -In "Jirachi Wish Maker"-"It's expecially true when your best best friends,You see, A friend of mine had to leave me and I miss her every day*has really dipressed face,then cheers up*but I know we'll always be friends forever."
    Misty:
    -songs, "Misty's song"~the intire thing~ "Under the mistletoe"~Misty's half of the song~"Pokemon Christmas Bash" ~The-Just give me one dance with Ash-part~"He drives me crazy"~intire thing~There are a few more that you can argue about weather they're about Ash and Misty or not.
    -Pokemon the movie 2000 was packed with it.
    -"Misty meets her match"-She had to decide weather she would stay with Rudy or stay with Ash and she chose Ash and Rudy called him "a really lucky guy" Ash had no idea that Misty might have been staying with Rudy so he had no idea what he was talking about.
    -"Gotta catch ya later" had lots of aaml-yness in it.

The list goes on and on.
    *~Mandy~*

Years
  • Im happy that most people in this thread agree that Ash & Misty belong together as the chemistry between these 2 characters is compatible due to the fact that they are both pokemon trainers and have the same personality and temper

Now im not an anti advanceshipper.... even though Ash & May probably would make a cute couple the chemistry is not compatible due to the fact that May is a Pokemon Coordinator and Ash is a Pokemon Trainer, see what im talking about in my honest opinion i think that Drew & May are meant for each other as they are both Pokemon Coordinators

Love Compatibilty

Ash & Misty: 100 % compatible
    Drew & May: 100 % compatible

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Robert0427 said:
    Im happy that most people in this thread agree that Ash & Misty belong together as the chemistry between these 2 characters is compatible due to the fact that they are both pokemon trainers and have the same personality and temper

Now im not an anti advanceshipper.... even though Ash & May probably would make a cute couple the chemistry is not compatible due to the fact that May is a Pokemon Coordinator and Ash is a Pokemon Trainer, see what im talking about in my honest opinion i think that Drew & May are meant for each other as they are both Pokemon Coordinators

Love Compatibilty

Ash & Misty: 100 % compatible
    Drew & May: 100 % compatible
    someone is liking extreneious vocabulary. :P Let me reiterate in my own words, as I totally agree: May just doesn't seem right with ash, and fits better with drew. Ash and Misty had a closer relationship.

Years
  • Well, for me May is beter than Misty (I mean more beautifull) basicaly Misty loves Ash and want to marrie him. We see it in the episode that a girl falls in love with Brock, she had a Nidorina. Also, in the episode that Ash won his third badge in Orange League, and the Gym Leader that was fall in love with Misty unsderstood that Misty loves Ash and tell him how lucky he is (Ash didn't understent anyway)

Love Compability:
    Ash and Misty: 100%
    Ash and May: 20%

TeamRocket

yeah, Misty was Ash's first ever friend on his journey (human friend XD) he's known her longer than brock, they should definetly have a stronger relationship than May
    Ash have a girlfriend? Nah, he is too immature

Years
  • The thing I hate about GCYL, was that the memory scene and the song was replaced with this cheesy AAML stuff.

The memory scene seemed to focus more on Misty's growth as a trainer, and the dubbed was screaming "ASH AND MISTY LOVE!!!". It even had TRACY in the original, WTF? I mean come on, we don't need it shoved down our throats.

I hate 4kids sometimes...

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Haven't watched the anime in a long time, but I do watch the movies. I doubt May matches with Ash, I think they'd be good brothers/sisters though because they both are clumsy. Misty would be a better match for Ash. The English dubs seem to be hinting on that, but nothing happens in the Japanese version.

PKS

|S|E|A|R|C|H| my anti-dupe
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    I agree with Elite Trainer Raven and Zapchu that Ash and May have more of a brother/sister or mentor/student relationship than anything else, but I also think that Ash and Misty, could have a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. I say could because I'm a AAML fan, but at this point all we have are a few subtle, and not so suble, hints from 4Kids and Pokemon's Japanese publisher (I wish I knew the name.), ultimately the final authority on the show, who has not yet exercised its perogative to follow that story line. Sorry about being long winded . . . hopefully it all came out right. ;)

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • Mandy said:
    -The end of "Gotta catch ya later"
    -In "Jirachi Wish Maker"-"It's expecially true when your best best friends,You see, A friend of mine had to leave me and I miss her every day*has really dipressed face,then cheers up*but I know we'll always be friends forever."
    Misty:
    -songs, "Misty's song"~the intire thing~ "Under the mistletoe"~Misty's half of the song~"Pokemon Christmas Bash" ~The-Just give me one dance with Ash-part~"He drives me crazy"~intire thing~There are a few more that you can argue about weather they're about Ash and Misty or not.
    -"Gotta catch ya later" had lots of aaml-yness in it.
    You ACTUALLY believe that? That's all DUB ADD INS. >_O Good lord, they went out of their way to mention Kasumi in the first AG movie, made all of those Misty songs in the US, and even changed the clips for the second to final Pocket Monsters episode.

Japan did not have ANYTHING to do with that. Why in the world do you guys insist that two people of opposite genders traveling together HAVE to have some kind of romance? -_-; Satoshi does NOT care about love. He's more interested in Pok?mon training. He and Kasumi had more of a sibling-like rivalry between eachother. They're good friends. Nothing more. I dunno where most of you are pulling these Haruka shipping references from, either. o_O

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
  • I think no girl deserves ash's love because hes too acts to queer. Ash also loves his dum little never ever going to evolve Pikachu of his too much. Ash will never settle down with a girl He probably finds love when hes like 30 i think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back