• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which girl do you think will be perfect for Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
    Robert0427 said:
    In my opinion Misty would make the perfect girl for Ash as they have known each other for a long time and plus Ash needs someone like Misty to make sure he doesnt do stupid things

I agree....they make a good match

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Robert0427 said:
    In this thread the question is which girl do you think would be the perfect for Ash

In my opinion Misty would make the perfect girl for Ash as they have known each other for a long time and plus Ash needs someone like Misty to make sure he doesnt do stupid things
    Misty's the stupid one, running away from bug POKEMON. She has a stupid goal too--being the best of everything! She's obviously going to be the best of nothing. Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

NeverAgain

Real men wear makeup.
    Years
    22sa said:
    Misty's the stupid one, running away from bug POKEMON. She has a stupid goal too--being the best of everything! She's obviously going to be the best of nothing. Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

no correction necessary.
    Misty would be the girlfriend from Hell.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    22sa said:

NeverAgain said:
    no correction necessary.
    Misty would be the girlfriend from Hell.

Which Misty are we talking about, people? Misty is currently happily running the Cerulean Gym. As far as the show is concerned, she might just make that her career. The only thing she ever wanted to be the best in was training Water Pokemon.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Lol :laugh: XD

SBaby said:
    Which Misty are we talking about, people? Misty is currently happily running the Cerulean Gym. As far as the show is concerned, she might just make that her career. The only thing she ever wanted to be the best in was training Water Pokemon.
    The visible Misty, not the invisible one you're talking about, though you might be right. That's not what I was referring to though, I just didn't agree that Misty will prevent Ash from stupid acts, or that Ash is stupid compared to Misty.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Misty. Hands down. ^_~ My reasoning for this is that she has always been by Ash's side, bad temper or not. XD She is also only one year older than him, whereas May's 4 years younger. @_@ But, you can tell from the little hints in the movies and anime that the two have fallen for each other. They're just too proud to admit it. XD

~Kelsey

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    It's obvouisly me! Ash is mine!! He's cuteness belongs to me!!!11oneone

J/K sweeties! XD

It's Misty, she loves him, and we ALL know it. XD

NeverAgain

Real men wear makeup.
    Years
    Why does the "perfect" girl for Ash have to be someone he's traveled with? Ash could meet someone later on who is compatible with him. Everyone is trying to decide between either Misty or May (and I understand there are some people who strongly believe in that), but realistically I don't see why Ash can't broaden his horizons a bit. If everyone had to choose only between the first 2 women/men that they met in their lives and could never see if anyone else was better... that would make for even more unhappy people with unhappy relationships in the world.

Years
    XD She is also only one year older than him, whereas May's 4 years younger. @_@
    We don't even know anyone's official age except for May. 0_o

May - I think May would go great with him. Couple hints, they're cute and... I like it. I don't think May is going anywhere either so...

Misty - I hate Pokeshipping. I find it boring and predictable, and... millions of other things. I'm like, the #1 Anti-Pokeshipper on serebii.net. I just hate it.

Duplica - I like Duplica with him. She looked like she was flirting with him a LITTLE bit.

Melody - Yeah, I like her with him too. I think it's cute, and she WAS flirting with him until Misty had to butt in. -_-

Uh... I really only like Duplica, Melody, and most of all May with Ash. I don't like guys with him because I don't like yaoi.

It could be someone we've never met though. I'd probably like that. The only person I really don't want Ash to be with is MISTY. ARGH.

Last edited:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I like May/Haruka, Kanon/Latias, or the girl from AG76 but I would rather have him all to myself. XD However I only think these ships are cute. I don't think he will end up with anyone on the show. XD

aaroNiGHTS

Dreamshipper
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2010
    Stag batcholer all the way.

Or atleast untill someone shows up. It suits him. Really, think about it. You'd be surprized at what'll happen.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Who says it has to be a girl? You could cut the romantic tension between Ash and Gary with a knife, except you can't because it's too thick and you'd need a hacksaw.

But as far as straight shippings go, I say either Melody or Latias. Both obviously have feelings for the kid, and besides, they ARE cute together...

pokemonmew

Mew catcher
    Years
    ash love???

misty: may the best because she is cute and she has kissed with ash and i like her. stars: 5/5 star

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back