• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Feedback Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    DarkShadowSmoke said:
    we should have a homework help forum *thinks about it* *still thinking*, don't see that working out very well lol.
    There is one.The homework club and ins't off topic.

Years
  • I mean like a hole forum, well not really.but wouldn't it get confusing with all the people that would post in it.Oh well.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    DarkShadowSmoke said:
    I mean like a hole forum, well not really.but wouldn't it get confusing with all the people that would post in it.Oh well.
    You mean a whole forum where you discuss about homework? o.o

That'll make PC like school! xD;

But a forum about school~ That's a different story. xD;

Years
  • yeah, i know it wouldn't work or be un lol.That's why it wasn't rlly a suggestion much.Don't hurt me for going off topic lol.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Please this is not the place to discuss Bad reps or anything. *Points to Title*
    Yes, Have all the mods who are currently absent or are a bit inactive around here given reasons.

~ CC

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
  • I rest my case, at least I know there are some preators and admins that are doing their job, I apologize on my rash behavior and I hope the staff may forgive me for it.

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Well in my oppinion, I think the Mods and other staff are doing great by doing the best they can, and I am not sucking up or anything so don't say I am. I hop I am not the only one that thinks this and I don't care if I am.

If the staff are trying their hardest, that is all that should be asked of them ok.

Well I have said my oppinion and I dont care what ya think ok >.<

Pokemon_Veteran

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • We don't seem to have a lounge thread, so I'll post here. Despite what Tendo said, I've noticed something which has been occuring long before I was promoted. That something I noticed is that most of the time I'm on, other staff are not. Am I just plain lifeless (duh XD), or do some staff just not care about PC anymore...?

Years
  • That always happens to me also.Whenever i am on, I can never find a mod really.Only one s-mod is ever on(blue).and the same mods ar on.

It's most of the older mod though, maybe they are moving on?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Pokemon_Veteran said:
    Well in my oppinion, I think the Mods and other staff are doing great by doing the best they can, and I am not sucking up or anything so don't say I am. I hop I am not the only one that thinks this and I don't care if I am.

If the staff are trying their hardest, that is all that should be asked of them ok.

Well I have said my oppinion and I dont care what ya think ok >.<

Pokemon_Veteran
    I agree with you.And I think some staff members don't care.Like PichuSerectBase.She left PC a long time ago and she got demodded.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • I disagree, Stevo. It's gotten to the point where some staff don't even bother to spend a measly 10 or so minutes on PC each day. Most of the times I'm on, I'm the only staff member on. What would happen if a spammer were to come on at that time and go mental? I strongly suggest firing some of the staff, hiring new ones, and/or promoting.

Kurosaki

I disagree, Stevo. It's gotten to the point where some staff don't even bother to spend a measly 10 or so minutes on PC each day. Most of the times I'm on, I'm the only staff member on. What would happen if a spammer were to come on at that time and go mental? I strongly suggest firing some of the staff, hiring new ones, and/or promoting.
    The fact that nobody is on when you're on may just be a matter of timezones. You're Australian, correct? That would mean your timezone is a lot different then most of us.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    So that means we need a lot of mods with a lot of diferent timezones? o_O

But yes, I agree with David... Timezones are really diferent~

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya, like im not on at the same time as a lot of staff since im on england staff, but when you look at their profiles it shows that they've been on ^^

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
  • @mew: Abby was de-admined because she spammed up the place with leaving threads\

OTT: Also when I'm on there's a mod or 2 on, and no higher staff. Sometimes they're on at night though...

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Digital Phoenix said:
    I disagree, Stevo. It's gotten to the point where some staff don't even bother to spend a measly 10 or so minutes on PC each day. Most of the times I'm on, I'm the only staff member on. What would happen if a spammer were to come on at that time and go mental? I strongly suggest firing some of the staff, hiring new ones, and/or promoting.

Well I know that but I mean the staff that are on alot of the time do their jobs very well like Blue, DfDadragonz, Mr Cat Dog etc.

Pokemon_Veteran

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • i agree with Stevo AND Tyler. the most active members at PC now should be modded, and replace the innactive mods, then a few of the mods should be promoted, and so on. *shrugs*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back