• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Feedback Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    yeah, Zappy said that because of school, she can't be on much, but she does use invisible mode sometimes. o_o

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Lightning said:
    Zappy was on the other day. o_O She doesn't have much time, though, so she tends to browse on invisible mode. ^_^;
    She is right.She use it all the time so how would you know and Eduication is very important.DM31 as for him the other mod for GD Daegon Kimeron is online everyday so the froum is okay and what about the admin pokeseth he has not been around for over 2 months.

Last edited:

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    MegaDitto said:
    Sh is right.She use it all the time so how would you know and Eduication is very important.DM31 as for him the other mod for GD Daegon Kimeron is online everyday so the froum is okay and what about the admin pokeseth he has not been around for over 2 months.

pokesph is Steve. He has 2 accounts.

~Blade~

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Yep - Steve has a Back-up ID incase [Stuff] go wrong.LOL!
    1)Anyways I think 100marios has not been online for quite some time now.
    2)Even when he was regular he NEVER tended to HIS OWN FORUM - OVP. If you dont believe me check the previous OVP threads and see who closes or Moves the threads. Check 100marios's Log.

~ CC

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Please everyone, please! Quit bashing the staff! This thread is to comment or complain about a mod's actions. This is not the place to say "Demod that person for not being on two seconds ago!!" To me, this sounds kinda like you guys are flaming the staff. =\ So please, you've all made it sufficiently clear that mods need to be active to be good mods, can we move on now?

~Kelsey

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Indeed....
    1) Staff uses invisible mode a LOT. Do not assume that staff are inactive because you don't see them.
    2) Yes, people, benefit of the doubt -.-;;

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Eliana said:
    Indeed....
    1) Staff uses invisible mode a LOT. Do not assume that staff are inactive because you don't see them.
    2) Yes, people, benefit of the doubt -.-;;

Excuse me Eli but I'm not bashing him for being on or not. I just meant that "He is not that active in the FORUM he himself mods."
    If you dont belive me check OVP out.

~ CC

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Cool Cr@cker said:
    Yep - Steve has a Back-up ID incase [Stuff] go wrong.LOL!
    1)Anyways I think 100marios has not been online for quite some time now.
    2)Even when he was regular he NEVER tended to HIS OWN FORUM - OVP. If you dont believe me check the previous OVP threads and see who closes or Moves the threads. Check 100marios's Log.

~ CC
    He was online yesterday.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    Cool Cr@cker said:
    Excuse me Eli but I'm not bashing him for being on or not. I just meant that "He is not that active in the FORUM he himself mods."
    If you dont belive me check OVP out.

~ CC

Yes he is. ^^;; Jordan is a trustworthy mod, and if the higher staff noticed that he is not taking care of OVP then he would have been demodded a long time ago. I think he does a very decent job~

~Karli

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    100marios is active and does his job and Miyu_Chan is on every day so OVP is okay.She is very active.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Cool Cr@cker said:
    Okay Okay Dont bash me, I was just giving my 2 Cents that's all.
    [It would have been better to stick with PM's.]
    ~ CC
    I am not trying to.I was just defening the OVP mods because they did nonthing wrong.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Or rather, don't say anything about demoting people. The staff feedback thread exists so people may complain if, for example, a staff member locks their thread without a good explanation. ^_^;

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    A lot of the time with mods who are active but not moving a thread in their area it's because one of the others has already done it -there are three mods in OVP so 100marios can't always catch the needed moves before the others do. He's active which shows that he is still around his area -we can't just demod people because they don't always catch the thread closures before the others ^^;
    I checked his log, and his last action was on the 28thjan, which is fine anyway

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    About Darkmage31, he's said that his computer crashed and it hasn't been repaired yet.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    He was decided to be demodded yesterday and thanked for everything that he's done, but in the PM i said that if he was having computer problems then once things are sorted he's welcome to come back to being a mod ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back