• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV RuPaul's Drag Race Season Nine

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years

• Hi yes it's me again with another RPDR thread lol you know the drill squirrelfriends

The cast for Season Nine has been #Ruvealed and I must say I have high hopes that this season will be S6-tier legendary.

and don't forget to go onto logotv to watch the Meet The Queens. So, what are your first impressions?

16299482_10154331029582828_2489353729118132615_n.png

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    hope this redeems it for me. all stars 2 absolutely ruined it for me.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    just watched meet the queens and i can say i'm pretty excited for it now!

Winter

Years
  • who are y'all rooting for?

i'm like so team aja. also team charlie and team nina. kimora and farrah moan have me gagging as well!!

Winter

Years
  • I know some of us might be avoiding spoilers but god

The premier party preview snatched my edges off. Officially.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I'm excited for this season—I really like Farrah, and I think she has potential to make it far in the competition. I saw some of the runway looks, and her and Peppermint have me GAGGING. lol

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • I haven't watched the premiere episode yet because the time change to Friday nights has thrown off my usual schedule. I'm glad more people can enjoy the show on VH1, but Thursday nights were more ideal for me.

Back