• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

gotta catch ya later

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Spyke said:
    That episode was a big waste of time,i was glad when it was over &gaot to see mucha lucha &yugioh
    I thought it was one of the best episodes on the show's entire run, but.. that's your opinion.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Q Man said:
    I think that putting it as 'soooo sad' is a complete understatement IMO. To this date, it has become the ONLY episode where I have been so saddened to the point of shedding tears (Not even the episode where Butterfree left got close to that) I'm normally very immune to sadness, (Depression is another thing though) and I rarely ever (Stress on 'ever') cry when I get saddened by something.
    To rate it would be pointless. The rating would be way off the scales... This episode is the deepest (emotionally) episode (yes, deeper than the Butterfree and Pikachu episodes) to date, and it tells about how Ash, Misty, and Brock actually feel about each other through the entirety of thier journey together.
    If you'll excuse me, I have a mind to clear now...

Jeez I thought I had been the only one to have shed tears, too! Since most of my friends seemed to have thought I was psychotic because of it...but, hey! Misty LEFT and she was my favorite character. She kept everyone down to earth in her group there. It was funny because I never cry at anything on television. I just don't. But, for some reason I just lost it when that freakin' farewell song came on!! (It's in my signature.) What gets me is...I wasn't even the least bit emotional when Brock left in the Orange Island season...hmm.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I recorded it It's a great episode but I hate that Misty's gone and it seems as if she's gonna be gone for quite a while.
    I watch it over and over from where TR gets blasted off till the Who's that Pokemon.
    Misty: Take Care Ash
    Ash: You Too Misty.
    Misty: Will I See You Agian?
    Ash: You Will I SWEAR ( you know Ash keeps his promises!!!)
    Why does Brock have to interupt when they are being so sweet.
    Did you notice that all the goodbye attention was between Ash and Misty and she wasn't paying any attention to Brock and Ash is still clueless as ever!! He is so adorable. GET A CLUE BOY!
    I think Brock never noticed cause face it he has no clue how women and girls work either.

It was a sweet episode, but I wish Misty wasn't gonna be gone so long a lot longer that Brock was gone!!! She better come back to stay eventually!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back