• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

gotta catch ya later

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Does this have any connection with the topic? Anyway I watched pokemon today (after a very very very long time) and Lance was really cool with his Dragonite!
    Maybe she'll come back after a while. The episodes here are way behind yours definitely, so Misty hasn't left here yet.

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
    I think that putting it as 'soooo sad' is a complete understatement IMO. To this date, it has become the ONLY episode where I have been so saddened to the point of shedding tears (Not even the episode where Butterfree left got close to that) I'm normally very immune to sadness, (Depression is another thing though) and I rarely ever (Stress on 'ever') cry when I get saddened by something.
    To rate it would be pointless. The rating would be way off the scales... This episode is the deepest (emotionally) episode (yes, deeper than the Butterfree and Pikachu episodes) to date, and it tells about how Ash, Misty, and Brock actually feel about each other through the entirety of thier journey together.
    If you'll excuse me, I have a mind to clear now...
    ADDED:
    @ shiny_jiggly: Misty won't be coming back until the next season... Considering how far Japan is into AG (about a full season ahead of us) She had just come back not even a month ago. Shame she had to leave again... But still, that event could be the start of a very complex plot to unfold in the future. You never know until it happens.

Last edited:

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Ok...I shall not be looking forward for that episode then :P
    A complex plot is a great possibility indeed...hope it is going to be (edit: extremely) different from the usual "Team Rocket is blasting off again" repetitive stuff I always get to see. I don't watch the show much now because of the lack in suspense and climax. You'll always know that Ash and friends will get out of trouble no matter what (I guess).

Last edited:

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
    shiny_jiggly said:
    Ok...I shall not be looking forward for that episode then :P
    A complex plot is a great possibility indeed...hope it is going to be different from the usual "Team Rocket is blasting off again" repetitive stuff I always get to see. I don't watch the show much now because of the lack in suspense and climax. You'll always know that Ash and friends will get out of trouble no matter what (I guess).
    I wasn't looking forward to that episode either. But it had to come by eventually, and there's nothing in our power that we could've done to stop it. It was a major joint episode, missing it would mean having a totally disjoined transition between MQ and AG.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I missed it today, but not on purpose. :( We've been busy moving, and so our satellite isn't hooked up yet. I had forgotten it was Saturday, too. Then once my mom mentioned it it popped into my head that Pok?mon was on, but it was already in the middle of the episode before I could call my uncle to record the rest. *sighs* How was it, anyway?

ashley03

Queen of Oddness
    Years
    sorry

Kayleigh said:
    I missed it today, but not on purpose. :( We've been busy moving, and so our satellite isn't hooked up yet. I had forgotten it was Saturday, too. Then once my mom mentioned it it popped into my head that Pok?mon was on, but it was already in the middle of the episode before I could call my uncle to record the rest. *sighs* How was it, anyway?
    sorry i'm moving to and this is my only enertainment!!!!! i missed pokemon to!!!!

chow, ashley03

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    It was just a very sad episode all togeter it's one of the few were I actualy cried the only funny thing about that episode was kind-of at the end when Ash's mom gives him his new outfit along with a new hat and I'm just wondering what he did about his old one I mean in the Indigo season he spent an entire episode chaseing a very angey Primape all over the country side to get it back and suddenly he just gives up his hat just like that? It just seems a little odd but still kind of funny.

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
    It seems to me the transition between Kanto ---> Orange Islands ---> Johto were very smooth and eventless, and can only really be separated by when the opening theme changed. It seems that they're giving more closure to the story now and tieing up all loose ends in preparation for the next season. From Misty getting her bike back to Ash seeing Ho-oh, it seems everything has come full circle.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    jokestr2003 said:
    indeed. God i wanted to record that episode. it was one of the best ever. I love to watch sad stuff.... but at the same time i dont... i dunno. Anyway it was a very heartbreaking episode...
    Well I recorded it.

I was out all day on a trip and I did not want to miss this one to I set and time record and got back and saw it (thats was about an hour ago), it was sad Misty in every episode from the first episode now gone. And Misty had flash backs and all. It was a great episode, but it was a sad one too.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I missed most of it...I saw most of the beginning (up until the commercial break with "who's that pok?mon?"), then I had to take a shower and missed the rest until close to the very end where Ash is just about to leave Pallet Town for Hoenn...

I'm glad Misty left...she's an old and boring character that really serves no purpose on the show, (at least Brock serves as a comic relief in addition to acting as the group navigator). I was angry how Brock just out of nowhere said that he had to leave tho...(of course, I knew he would leave too, but it was mad at how they dubbed his announcing it)

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    I have to aggree this was the saddest, deepest episode i've see so far.. It had so many 'little things' to show how much Ash, Misty, and Brock feel about each other.. And that flashback scene wasn't bad either..

This episode is available (as well as others) on our IRC member channel #free_pokemon if you missed it or just need to HAVE it, I suggest you get on irc and visit there..

( irc://irc.atomicchat.net/free_pokemon )

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
    OffRoadSP said:
    It seems to me the transition between Kanto ---> Orange Islands ---> Johto were very smooth and eventless, and can only really be separated by when the opening theme changed. It seems that they're giving more closure to the story now and tieing up all loose ends in preparation for the next season. From Misty getting her bike back to Ash seeing Ho-oh, it seems everything has come full circle.

it's not a full circle yet. when misty finally admits her true feelings, that's when it's actually done. watching misty crying after ash goes and just says: "Well, you can go home now." in the beginning of the eps was really tearful (tears taste good, yum :P ).

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    That episode was a big waste of time,i was glad when it was over &gaot to see mucha lucha &yugioh

Back