• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Protagonist?

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
  • IMNZMKj.gif

My boy Kyle Hyde from Hotel Dusk and The Last Window! An ex-New York cop who is now a door-to-door salesman. He has so many likeable qualities while still being able to feel relatable. A slacker, loner, and a product of his past make him an intriguing character.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Hmmm.... I think you already made this exact thread in the spring or the winter of last year.

My answer hasn't changed much.

maxresdefault.jpg

Of course this hot piece of alien almost takes first place, but GorDon just edges him out

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    bk_trio.jpg

Banjo & Kazooie, and the obligatory Mumbo Jumbo for being "The best Shaman is all Game". The characters are extremely well written and their personality is portrayed even in their idle animations. I love them.

Back