• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Through Espeon Eyes

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • OMG, THAT WAS THE BEST STORY I EVA READ!!!! I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LI LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

*sniff sniff* but its over...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • oops... sry! guess i got a little carried away... but i`ll bet anything that someone else will do something like that! and i cant wait for the grass one either!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Best story ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to say this from the time when it was just a page long, but anywayz IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Butter wars? *chucks butter everywhere*

Last edited:
    Years
  • I loved this but it ended.you should do a sequel like Through Umbreon Eyes or something like that.this is my favorite fanfic I've read

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Alright, you naughty little kiddies, stop getting butter all over my wonderful work of art. I'd like to have my say:

Thanksyous everyones for being such wonderful spectators! Hope you enjoy my new Grass story. It's gonna be a hit, I can feel the rush of it. The next one will be even better. It'll be about pokes in the future...with big humungous plasmic and nuclear guns! Oh, how I love to write...

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • I need to draw a picture and show you what it looks like. Alright, imagine a humanoid Ninetales with a big gun that looks like it's from Rathet and Clank...
    And, yes, I do scare people a lot because I do this occasionally...
    Tally-ho!
    ~Mushookies!

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Since this is such a great story, I decided to add this:
    Epilogue​
    "Phew, we're home!" I sighed as I leapt off Latias. Moonlight carefully flopped off of Latios.
    "Home..." Moonlight sighed. "I always thought everywhere was home...now I know it is..."
    I turned my head towards Moonlight, who's head silhouetted against the setting moon. "What do you mean?"
    Latios cocked his head to the side. "Yes, what is it you mean? Home is where...is where..." He drowned in his words. "What is home?"
    I smiled. "Home is...love. That is all...love. It's where you feel love. The earth is our home."
    Moonlight smiled and nodded wisely. "Yes...exactly."

..................................................................................................................

Years had passed, and us children of yin and yang were madly in love with eachother. Every day was a holiday in each of our love-struck eyes. Moonlight's wounds faded away soon enough...
    All was peaceful in the meadow. When I first came back, she could've sworn it wasn't the same. Before, it was the field of death...the field of misery and disdain...
    But when I was back, the fields were buzzing with life and happiness! How, how had the meadow changed so...dramatically?
    I sat on the warmest rock under the coolest tree. The rock...it changed! How, how did it change? I was waiting for Moonlight to come back from hunting when something tackled me at the back of the head.
    "Hey, hey! What are you doing!" I laughed. A small little eevee was giggling as he hung around my neck. I scraped his groping hands off of my throat. He sat on the rock in front of me, looking up. His big bulging eyes were so darling...
    "When's he coming back?" He asked. "I'm hungry..."
    I shook my head. "Be patient, Starlight, he'll come..."
    He swiftly turned my head towards the forest, getting worried of Moonlight.
    "I don't know what to be..." Starlight said suddenly. "What should I be?"
    "What?" I asked quizzically. He seemed sad.
    "I don't know what to be...you, or dad."
    I blinked and turned my head towards my son. He didn't know what he wanted to evolved into.
    "God will give the gift to you, someday, Starlight...someday..."

It's not good, just tells you what's happenin'. I know what my eager readers would do to get more :laugh:

Back