• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Through Espeon Eyes

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    NOOOO! DEMENTORS!!!! Oh, I fell asleep again...

"Yes, please..." Pikachu groaned. "All this yelling is giving me a seering headache..."

I turned my head swiftly and scrutinized the pikachu. "Alright! Let's head--!" I looked over my shoulder at the powerful steel bird and smiled teasingly. "Oh, Pointy...you still haven't told me which way Sky Pillar is..."

The skarmory let out a long groan of agitation. "East!" He cried. "Head east! The opposite direction of where the sun is! Go now, or you may never see your dear Moonlight again!"

He turned his head away sadly as I hopped on the back of Latias. "Farewell then, Point Skarr. I hope we meet again."

Latias charged up to bound out into the sky, but she stopped at the sound of the steel birds squack.

"WAIT!"

I resolved my head around to see the baffled bird jumping up and down.

"I-I want to come with you! I haven't seen my cousin in ages!"

AH! POS! BYE!

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Okay, I'm back...and Deoxys55, if you're writing a fantasy, PLEASE join the Writer's Club!

--------------------------------------------------------
    Hee hee...a sky!​

(Now this story will be in purple!) I beamed with delight at the waiting Skarmory. "Of course you could come!" I laughed. "The more the merrier. But you better speed up in your flying or these two will leave you in the dust."

Point guffawed snobbily and flew up to us. "Don't worry...these wings are the fastest all of the Kanto region."

I felt my smile fade slightly. "Okay...well...suit yourself. Let's go, Latias!"

We shot off faster than a speeding bullet. I risked looking behind me and saw the little dot of the baffled Skarmory fading away like a dot of ink dropped in the sea.

"Latias, STOP!" I yelled as loud as my lungs could take. She stopped so suddenly I nearly fell over her head.

"What's wrong, Sunlight?" She asked a bit puzzled.

"The almighty flyer of Kanto has lost his almightyness and is now slower than a slugma." I tittered.

Latias swiveled around and saw the scarcely visible flapping object far off on the horizon.

Latios (who I didn't even know was there) spoke up next to us. "Guess we should slow down sister?"

Latias shook her head sadly. "I don't think so, brother...it would take weeks for us to get to Sky Pillar if we do that..."

"Should we just abandon him then?" Pikachu chirped.

"No." I cooed. "He wants to see his cousin. We can't just zoom past him like evil betrayers!"

Latias looked east in the opposite direction of where the sun was. "Maybe we should wait for him to catch up and we'll explain to him we can't go with him."

I thought it over in my head a few times. It seemed right, but I just wasn't sure. Finally I made my decision.

"Alright. But we'll see him later at Pacifidlog, I hope."

We all nodded in agreement and watched as the wobbling figure became larger and larger over the orange sky. He finally came up when I was about to fall to sleep.

"Good lord, you two are fast!" He cawed all out of breath. "I should take a breather before I pass out...phew, you 2 went halfway across the region in 5 seconds! Amazing! At this rate, you would get to Hoenn before night falls!"

Latios looked at him and said distinctively, "You know what, Mr. Skarr, we were thinking if you could just fly to Mossdeep yourself."

Point looked a bit confused. "I thought that was the plan, wasn't it?"

There was a long, silent pause and Pikachu let out a long moan.

"Oh, we could've been at Pacifidlog by now! What are you silly psychic dragons waiting for? Let's move!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yay! A ground!​

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    SPon11 said:
    I can't believe people likes my storys...and whys am I talkings like Emeralds? Okay, I'm scareds...I'll bes right backs...I gots to checks my other threadses...

of course people like your stories! they r good! mine, dark blade, is nothing compared to this!

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    dark_espeon said:
    I......WONT........LET..........THIS.......THREAD........DIE!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!!!!!
    Sorry, I haven't been here in a while, but I'll hopefully be able to right the next entry of this story in peace without parents looking over my shoulder next week. I get very parnoid when that happens. :( Sorry, I can't type an entry today...

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    I can't stop reading this story! How can you write so well? You write better than me! (well, alot of people write better than me but....) I'm hooked! ;);):):) I read part of this now and our stories are alike, I don't know how but it's odd, I thought I had a bad idea but you made it sound like the best idea ever!

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Sarafina said:
    I can't stop reading this story! How can you write so well? You write better than me! (well, alot of people write better than me but....) I'm hooked! ;);):):) I read part of this now and our stories are alike, I don't know how but it's odd, I thought I had a bad idea but you made it sound like the best idea ever!

Were you the one that wrote Eevee Garden or something like that? I actually think that's pretty good...

I'll come back! I swear! In a few minutes or days...

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2006
    cant wait longer must have story
    any mod or so on who closes this i shall hunt down and kill brutally :badsmile:

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
    Years
    Hm...I like the plot of the story, but your spelling, well, it stinks, pretty much. I like how you made the characters each have their own personality. You actually did reasearch on each pokemon, (i.e. Latios reads minds, Espeon can tell the future, etc...) I'm impressed! And you're just as old as me! =O XD.

Back