• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Couldn't think of a witty title, so ''hi'' will have to do

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2017
    I'm 28/m/uk

I enjoy breeding Pokemon (mainly for shinies, but I'm also trying to learn how to breed battle ready Pokemon as well)

I'm also a big fan of the Mystery Dungeon series as well!

Look forward to using this forum more

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Howdy there, and welcome to PC! I must say, I really love your username. I'm not really a breeder, but we definitely have many of those here. Have you ever thought about opening your own shop over in the Trade Corner at some point? The Competitive Pokemon section might be a place for you to start with getting some help for battle ready Pokemon as well. I've only played Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team, but I really did enjoy it. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask~ Hope to see you around ^^

Years
  • Shiny breeding is fun! ...but also tedious when you keep doing that and don't get what you want ): The excitement of finally hatching that shiny makes it all worthwhile though. welcome to PC Moody! it is good to meet you and I hope you'll have fun ~

Back