• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you do?

Years
  • Hello,

I'm not exactly new to the site, I frequent often to see what's going on, and find new fan games and whatnot, but I've never actually made an account.

You can call me Enigma, I'm a not so young fan of Pok?mon. I haven't played any of the main series games since Black/White, they all kinda became really cookie cutter-ish to me. Instead I spend more time exploring fan games. Two of my personal favorites are Pokemon Reborn, and Pok?mon Desolation.

I even took a stab at creating my own game, if you're interested you can check it out in Games showcase. (Conspiracy)

But yeah, that's about it. I'm generally a pretty friendly dude unless you give me a reason not to be. Thanks your reading. Cheers.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello,

I'm not exactly new to the site, I frequent often to see what's going on, and find new fan games and whatnot, but I've never actually made an account.

You can call me Enigma, I'm a not so young fan of Pok?mon. I haven't played any of the main series games since Black/White, they all kinda became really cookie cutter-ish to me. Instead I spend more time exploring fan games. Two of my personal favorites are Pokemon Reborn, and Pok?mon Desolation.

I even took a stab at creating my own game, if you're interested you can check it out in Games showcase. (Conspiracy)

But yeah, that's about it. I'm generally a pretty friendly dude unless you give me a reason not to be. Thanks your reading. Cheers.

You do seem pretty friendly! Welcome! It?s really great having you around, and I?m happy you?ve made an account at last! Our fan games section is always around, and has new stuff here and there, so you?re more than welcome to check things out. And have a lovely time! See you again. <33

Years
  • To each fan their own. The fangames people make has really helped keep some of the fanbase alive, and it's super awesome to see what cool games people can make tbh. I know I'd never have the time or energy to keep up with a project like that! haha

Nice to meet you Enigma ^^ Hope you'll continue working hard on your own game and get lots of feedback. =)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2018
    Nice to meet ya Enigma. :)

I seem to be in a similar situation. I've had an account since early 2015 I think but I never really posted anywhere as I am a pretty quiet and shy guy. I loved the vibe and creativity tho (especially in the Art and Fan Game area) so I visited quite regulary.

Since I also have my own little fangame project going on for about 2 and a half years now I thought: You know what? It's time to get in there and meet other great people! In the end I am still looking for people to join my project so why not get to know you first?

So yeah - thats it about me I suppose.

Oh my name, I completely forgot. You can call me Feeniks.

Cheers!

EDIT:

See? Already messed up. I thought I was posting in the introduction thread. Ah well now I am well hidden - not bad. :P

Last edited:
    Back