• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Letters to Hoenn!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Hoenn%2B-%2BGym%2BLeaders.jpg

Letters to Hoenn!

Are you new here? If so, welcome! I assume you want to ask someone a question? Or give them a message in general? You can deliver letters to the Hoenn region!

All you have to do is ask a question to a character from the pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, AlphaSapphire and OmegaRuby games, and they will respond!

Your task

The purpose of this event is to write anything to any character you really like from the games listed above and post it here.

Example:

Dear Sabrina,

If you had a choice of a date between Brock and Lt. Surge, who would you pick, and why? :]

It can be any character at all as long as it's from those games!

Send in your letters!

Once you've posted your letter, you'll get a response back from the person you wrote to! We look forward to receiving your letters!

Last edited:

Reading Blade

Are you and May dating? Youre such a cute couple!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2019
    Dear Brendan,
    How well are you doing at the battle frontier?

Dear Flannery,
    What do you do in your spare time?

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • dear sapphire version,

why do i own three copies of you i think it's you that own me

Reading Blade

What happened to this?, Did they forget to update it? : /

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Sorry for the wait! I'll be more vigilant with responding to these next time!

dear sapphire version,

why do i own three copies of you i think it's you that own me

hqdefault.jpg

200px-VSFlannery.png

"Why does this thing have a letter--"

200px-VSWattson.png

"Shhhh! S-She didn't mean it, Lord Sapphire!"

hqdefault.jpg

200px-VSWattson.png

"Yes, master! We are all under your command, as remembered!"

200px-VSFlannery.png

"Wattson, what's going on...?"

200px-VSWinona.png

"Quiet, Flannery! It can hear your thoughts!"

200px-VSFlannery.png

"Wh-what?!"

200px-VSWinona.png

"It has us. It owns us. If you don't respect it, it will result in a curse that involves many months of vomiting, diarrhea, and the Lord of Demons shoving his finger up your nose. Every. Single. Day."

hqdefault.jpg

200px-VSFlannery.png

"I-I'm so sorry for my rudeness! I-I'll go pay my respects by building you a statue right away!"

200px-VSWinona.png

"Wattson, maybe we've pushed the joke a bit too far..."

200px-VSWattson.png

"Wahahaha! Yeah, I'll go tell her. Eventually!"

~ Pokemon Sapphire
    Fall glory to Pokemon Sapphire

Dear Brendan,
    How well are you doing at the battle frontier?

Dear Flannery,
    What do you do in your spare time?

Dear Shady Guy Wes,

150px-VSBrendan.png

"Things are great! There are a lot of tough opponents... but my pokemon can do it! They're the best!"

200px-VSFlannery.png

"Go get em', Brendan! At my spare time, if I'm not training, I'd be either at Mt. Chimney, or relaxing at the nearby Hot-Springs! Check it out, next time you're in town!

~ Brendan and Flannery

Dear Tabitha (ORAS),

What do you like doing in your free time?

200px-VSTabitha.png

"Ahyahya! Plotting the increase of land with Maxie, of course! Long live Team Magma!!"

~ Tabitha

Dear Brendan

Are you and May dating? Youre such a cute couple!!

150px-VSBrendan.png

"Huh?! W-We're not..."

150px-VSMay.png

"We're just friends, silly! He's a boy, and he's a friend, but he's not my boyfriend, y'know!"

150px-VSBrendan.png

"Y-Yeah! What she said!"

150px-VSMay.png

150px-VSBrendan.png

~ Brendan and May
    After an awkward silence

Last edited:
    Years
  • Dear Steven,

I hope you are doing well old friend. Discovered any rare stones lately? I bet your collection of artifacts has doubled in size!

You are always off exploring new heights, and I will always admire you as a mentor and friend. You helped me tremendously when I was a younger, less experienced trainer, only beginning my Hoenn journey. We had great battles together, I learned a lot from you. I still can't believe the ancient and mighty pokemon out of legend we encountered together. Side by side we put a stop to Team Magma and Aqua. I still have the beldum you gave me, and now he is a Metagross like yours. I love my pokemon!

Hoenn really misses you as champion, and so do I. Yet I respect that you felt this was a necessary path to take.

I have heard that you had spent time in Johto, but that may just be a rumor. My ultimate question is how have you changed since you left the pokemon League?

One more thing I have always wondered is how did the eon flute come to be in your possession? You are awfully knowledgeable about Latias and Latios and you seem like good friends with how you understand them. Since one of the eon pokemon went with me, I can't help but speculate that the other might have come with you Steven on your adventures. Let me know if I guessed right.

-Sam

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Dear Steven,

I hope you are doing well old friend. Discovered any rare stones lately? I bet your collection of artifacts has doubled in size!

You are always off exploring new heights, and I will always admire you as a mentor and friend. You helped me tremendously when I was a younger, less experienced trainer, only beginning my Hoenn journey. We had great battles together, I learned a lot from you. I still can't believe the ancient and mighty pokemon out of legend we encountered together. Side by side we put a stop to Team Magma and Aqua. I still have the beldum you gave me, and now he is a Metagross like yours. I love my pokemon!

Hoenn really misses you as champion, and so do I. Yet I respect that you felt this was a necessary path to take.

I have heard that you had spent time in Johto, but that may just be a rumor. My ultimate question is how have you changed since you left the pokemon League?

One more thing I have always wondered is how did the eon flute come to be in your possession? You are awfully knowledgeable about Latias and Latios and you seem like good friends with how you understand them. Since one of the eon pokemon went with me, I can't help but speculate that the other might have come with you Steven on your adventures. Let me know if I guessed right.

-Sam

Dear Sam,

Spr_RS_Steven.png

"Thank you for your words of praise! I remember you as well; I've learned quite a lot from you as well, and for that, I thank you! And yes, it's true, right now I'm travelling through the Johto region for any rare stones I can find. There are interesting tales about the legends that inhabit that region, so it's quite a natural place for me to explore, is it not?

I'm quite sorry I've left my Champion post in Hoenn, but I do place my entire faith in Wallace to fill in for me. Ah yes, Latios and Latias...

Sam, have you heard of the Soul Dew? Soul Dew is said to be the solidified spirits of Latias and Latios, and that it can bring out their true potential. I've been researching this phenomenon with an acquaintance of mine... whom was also the one who first gave me the Eon Flute. While your speculation isn't quite true, I do know them well enough through this research, and thanks to you, I understand them even more!

I don't know the whereabouts of the other Eon pokemon, but I have a feeling you'll meet them someday.

- Steven

Dear Phoebe,

I've noticed that many people mistook you as a water type trainer at first. Why do you think that's so?

Dear TheGhostHunter,

Spr_RS_Phoebe.png

"Really? Must be my outfit, ahahaha! Tricky, just like my ghost pokemon!"

~ Phoebe

Years
  • OMG! Seeing this board made my day! I always wanted to write a letter to Winona from ORAS!

Dear Winona,
    When I saw your intro in Omega Ruby, I thought, "Wow! She is so graceful! So full of poise!" You are such a queen! Tell me, how'd you become a great gym leader? Also, what do you do in your free time?
    -RedBalloon

Back