• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Typings on certain mons that make no sense

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • Lucario should not be part Metal. Why is it a Steel type anyway? Sure it has steel spikes, but so do many other non-steel types! There is seriously no reason for it to have that type at all, it seriously just bothers me.

Why is Kommo-o part Fighting. There is no indication why it's like that. It looks more like a Metal or Psychic type.

So what other mons can you guys think of who have unfitting typings?

Years
  • Zygarde in no way resembles a dragon. I feel they just slapped it on to appease the types of people that would have been like WHERE'S MA DRAGON LEGENDARY?!?!?!

Last edited:
    Years
  • recently replayed pokemon x (on citra since its playable there now apparently). i observed that the flabebe line doesnt have a part grass typing. i used my hawlucha thinking i had an advantage with acrobatics. oh well. there's also lugia who should water/flying to match its counterpart Ho-oh. pokemon just doesnt make sense sometimes hahaha

Back