• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back, I guess.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Okay, so I am kind of back after well...10 months or so of absence. I remembered this forum when an episode of Pokémon aired on CN, so I searched my old bookmarks and found this again (nostalgic feeling). As you can see, I've been a member for more than 2 years now, and I was a pretty good ROM hacker back then. I didn't come back for hacking, just random stuff.. I don't know if anyone here remembers or even knows me, but I am Hiche. My real name is Tamer (prnounced Ta-mir). Nice to meet you.

That's it.

Years
  • Heyhey! Welcome back, Hiche! A quality hacker's back (even if it may not be necassarily for hacking). Welcome back to PC. You might want to brush up on the rules here and there, some have changed/been added. Welcome back!

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    I remember you, SE. You were a mod the last time I checked here, no? And thanks for the re-welcoming.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Hey Hiche..., I remember you suddenly went missing before we were able to do anything together D:. Anyway, I'm glad you're back on the ROM Hacking scene; make sure you read the rules, though; I don't want to be infracting you :P.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns about the forums. :)

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Loll. I'll be sure to check the rules again. Thank you for the welcome, Manipulation.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Welcome back to the forums, Hiche.. I hope you stay around this time.

Back