• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:Darkrai's Curse:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Legendary Pokemon: Mespirt

Cursed Species: Chikorita

Description: Mespirt looks a bit different than a normal Chikorita. She is a couple of inches smaller for one, making her look rather weak and pathetic. However, her coloration is amazing. Instead of having a green body and a darker green leaf, she has a pinkish-red body and a blood red leaf. The spikes around her neck are golden, and her eyes are the most amazing part of her body. They are sky blue.

Personality: Mespirt is a very caring Pokemon. She is there for you if you are having a problem, and will always listen. However, she is rather shy except with her friends, so she often can be found alone or with people she knows. It's very hard for her to make new friends, so she often doesn't even try. Also, she lacks social skills, and doesn't really know how other Pokemon work, so sometimes she can't understand sarcasm or know when she's clearly being taken advantage of. Another negative quality is that she is very easily upset. She might cry even if you were just joking around, but of course, she can't tell if you're joking around. However, if you look past her flaws, Mespirt is one of the best friends you can ever have.

History: Mespirt often stayed at her lake, even when she was a little baby. However, she often got visits from Uxie and Azelf, and got along with them great, especially Azelf. Uxie often teased them for having a crush on eacthother, and it was true, Mespirt did have a crush on Azelf. Later in life, Celebi visited her lake and they became good friends, but then Celebi traveled back into the future and they never saw eachother again. After that, something happened that made Mespirt painfully afraid of humans. She was kidnapped and tortured by Team Galactic, along with Azelf and Uxie. However, she was saved by a 10 year old boy. After that, her life was pretty normal, just staying at her lake, fleeing whenever she saw a human.

Other: Just as a random side note, Mespirt loves the water, but lost her ability to swim when she turned into a Chikorita.

RP Sample:

Mespirt looked over the water, staring into her own reflection, seeing the various water types swimming around. "God, it's hot as hell today. I think I'm gonna go swimming." She jumped into the water, but then she remembed, she couldn't swim! She started to drown, screaming for help. "HELP! HEEEEEEELP!" She went under the water. "HELP! HEFLABLAGUG!" She was under the water. However, she found herself saved.

A young Piplup pulled her out of the water. "Are you ok?" The Piplup asked. "Yeah. When I was a Mespirt, I knew how to swim, but I lost my ability ever since I turned into a Chikorita." The Piplup stared at her oddly. "You were a Mespirt?" "Yes." "Yeah, that's beleivable." The Piplup started to laugh. Mespirt couldn't understand the sarcasm with her lack of social skills. "Really? Because I don't think it's very beleivable." The Piplup then laughed harder and walked away. Mespirt was very upset by this. She hated being laughed at, after all.

Last edited:

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Legendary: Latios
    Cursed Species: Taillow
    Personality: Generally, Latios is calm, cool, and collected. He is usually reserved, never allowing his emotions to have free reign. He is constantly logically analyzing everything around him, trying to determine motives and thought processes. However, he does possess a great curiosity that has gotten him into trouble before. Quick to act in emergencies, when he does show emotion, it is limited and controlled. He detests people who act illogically and irrationally, and has trouble trusting or having faith in all but his closest friends. He prizes self-mastery and self-knowledge. Somewhat insensitive, Latios is quite blunt and to the point, often cutting through arguments to get at the core of a conversation, as well as saying things to people's faces where most other people would tell a white lie. However, he is kind at heart and has his companion's best interests in mind.

History: Latios is a wanderer, spending most of his time flying throughout the Hoenn region, staying well away from humans, and making many friends with Pokemon all over. If any place could be said to be his home, it would be a secret garden located on a tiny island at the far southeast reaches of Hoenn. The island is uninhabited save for pokemon, and from the air, looks to be completely covered by forest. However, there is a small garden in the center, complete with ancient stone fountains, pools, and beautiful waterfall. Large trees provide a canopy that hides it from humans. As a child, he spent many years on the island, not knowing of the outside world.

One day, a Salamance, badly injured from a battle with a human trainer, arrived on the island. He had flown many miles and was near death, but Latios did the best he could to save him. This Salamance also brought him the first news he had known of the outside world. For a long time he had assumed that there was nothing beyond the seemingly endless ocean. As the Salamance told him tales of a fantastic universe, Latios slowly grew more and more ashamed of himself for his ignorance. Never again would he assume he knew anything of importance about the true nature of the universe. Even so, he and the Salamance became great friends, for a short while. Sadly, despite his best efforts, the Salamance died of his wounds. After burying his friend near a large stone fountain at the center of the garden, Latios knew it was time to leave. He was curious, greatly curious, about the outside world. So he said goodbye to his friends on the island, and soared higher and farther than he had ever dreamed of.

Appearance: Latios is somewhat large for a taillow, and where a normal taillow would be navy blue, Latios is an azure blue the same shade as his legendary form. His underside is somewhat grayish, unlike a normal taillow's white chest, and has a distinctive upside down dark blue triangle on his chest within an average taillow's red "collar". There are two small tufts of feathers on each side of his head reminscient of his true form. His eyes are a deep, vivid red.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    OOC:

Chika, you're ACCEPTED. But it's MespRIt, not Mespirt. And I hope that sample wasn't intended to be your first post, becuase there's no Piplup (or any non-"legendary" Pokemon for that matter) where we are.

Lusankya, Mightyena_Lover (who is RPing Latias), said she wanted to reveal her History within the RP. You could PM her asking about it, but she didn't say anything about it in her sign-up, so...

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    OOC: I'll need to wait to see what's going on with the History.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • Mewtwo took a close look around his surroundings, before jetting off to the sky once more "I know where we are" he said to himself, and darted off to the east of mount silver, he approached a large mountain area, one of which had a crystal blue lake in a crater at the top, he descended towards the middle of it and a small island came into view. He softly landed on the island and was swept by a feeling of nostalgia, as he walked into a cave, hidden deep among the trees on the island.

After look around he saw everything was as it was when he left for the creation dimension with mew, all his security systems were still functioning although deactivated. He explored deeper into the cave intent on finding a specific item from his past. Found the chamber of the cave where he used to sleep, and there, in a recess in the wall, right where he left it, was his armor suit. He walked up to it and began to put it on, it was harder then he remembered, but then he didnt have his psychic powers any more and when he had blades for hands he realized how much he took his true hands for granted. When he finally got it on, and making a cut in the back to allow his wings to fit through he flew back to the group. "If you guys want I know of a nearby island, its perfectly suited for a large variety of pokemon, and there's plenty of room for us all" Mewtwo announced to the group of powerless legends.

ooc:for those who couldn't work out from my post, mewtwo armor is going to function as a metal coat of sorts

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    ((OOC: Ehm, Triaspia, don't you think that's a bit much? To just fly off miles and miles away from where they are and back within a few minutes? That would have to be how much time it would take, because we can't suddenly slow the time of our own posts to make that equate to days Mewtwo was gone. Plus, Scyther couldn't realistically fly for that long without resting very, very often, much less a Scyther that has only been in its body for a few minutes.

In case it was a bit confusing (which it probably was, now that I think about it), by saying the legendaries were somewhere in "far northern Johto", and how there would be many human settlements between them and Mt.Silver, I was implying we would be somehwere around here.

Triaspia, that post, because it seemed a bit too unreasonable/overpowered, does not count toward the storyline. Sorry, but it just seems a bit... much... :\))

IC:

"Ho-oh," Giratina said, noticing the sun-colored Swablu. "Well, you heard her. I suppose she was transported here in the pond just as we were on the land..."

How could we have let this happen, he asked himself, Not even powerful Pokemon like Mewtwo and Ho-oh were left uneffected. But... We can't just sit here and do nothing. Who knows what Darkrai could do next? Yes... We have to find a way to stop him.

"Excuse me, but I think we should start planning out what we are going to do next," Giratina suggested to Ho-oh and Raikou. "I know we can't do much in these forms, but if we don't do anything then there is no chance Darkrai will be stopped..."

He felt a bit awkward saying this. It made him feel as if he needed to be a leader, something he was not used to and did not approve of. His whole life other legendaries had often ignored him and left him to be a loner. If they listened to him now it would be a huge surprise.

KatouBot

Monkey In The Middle
    Years
  • Legendary Pokemon: Lugia
    Cursed Species: Squirtle
    Description: The legendary bird pokemon resides in the whirlpool islands in Johto. Master of the three legendary bidrs, Articuno, Zapdos, and MOltres, lugi looks after them and takes full responsibility for them and has the sole duty of making sure they do not clash, less the world will turn to ash.(sorry couldn't resist!^_^) It was in a peaceful slumber in the artic caves deep in the water where it looks after the silver wing which it now keep on a necklace.
    Personality: As with living in the whirlpoll islands, lugia was a love of all things water, so it is fitting she be turned into a squirtle. She loves to have fun and when she was a lugia she would play with trainers that are lucky enough to meet her. She is nice, sweet, and little bit naive. She is young and kind to all. She had a love for all living creatures but her favorite are the Aipom of the world. She spends alot of her time in the water or in the sky and tries to find the good in all, except Giratina...
    Lugia has a deeply fear of causing harm to others and lives deep in the water beacuse she thinks she will casue untold devastation.
    History: FOr many years, lugia had been the gaurdian of the sea. When an evil man was bent on capturing her, he captured the three legendary birds to lure her to him. For many years she was prophesied to appear and calm the birds. She used her magical songs which did not work and eventually had to use her full power to stop them. Born form a large Lugia family from Shamoutti Island, she was lost by her parents when swimming deep underwater. There she met Kyogre who told her of how she would be the one to calm the three birds. She would never come above the water, always staying deep, because she fears she will bring the end of the world. Even to this day while she does come above water every now and then she does not that often beacuse of the power others have told her she has.

Other:Has a longer tail than other lugia and on her head has unually , hair growing form her head. It resembles the hair of a normal female human girl and reaces to the back of her neck. It is silver.

I hope that I may join...^_^

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • OOC: I have updated my bio with a history, seeing as how Mightyena_Lover has not been online for several days now. Hopefully I can be accepted now.

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Ho-oh felt a surge of anger. Darkrai dare to not only place her into a form of this pokemon, swablu, but Darkrai disgrace her underlings into forms that were against the knowledge of them. Raikou, one of her fastest creation was force to stay in the water, something completely against her nature. Ho-oh just looked at Raikou and said, "This is very troublesom. VERY."

Giratina then spoke, "Excuse me, but I think we should start planning out what we are going to do next. I know we can't do much in these forms, but if we don't do anything then there is no chance Darkrai will be stopped..."

Ho-oh knew this was bad but she kne that more knowledge was needed. Clearly Darkrai had no intention in killing them right now. Ho-oh then said in a soft voice, "We need more information. INformation is the most important thing we can have right now. Can you clearly tell me what does a rattata can do? I can but do you? Do we even know were Darkrai is? Do you even want to face him right now in our present condition? Clearly we can't face him. Not all of us can even walk. As of right now. There is nothing we can do to Darkrai unless die by his hands if we face him."

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • Im sorry guys im pulling out of this one, Its still early on so it shouldnt be too hard to find someone to fill my spot, im too busy to keep up with multiple rp's and im more established in the other one so........... cya, sorry again

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Raikou, like her usual self, was quiet all the while Giratina and Ho-oh were talking, as if she had nothing to say. Then she spoke her mind. "Just wondering. Why Darkrai did not to finish us off? The task is relatively easier now."

Well, only part of her mind. She answered her own question. Darkrai must have thought we are useless in new forms, completely incapable of stopping him. Raikou, however, did not reveal her answer.

By now, Raikou wanted to go back into the water. Her first priority was to learn to get along with Feebas fins and being submerged in water.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Legendary Pokemon: Suicune
    Cursed Species: Porygon

Description: Suicune looks almost identical to any Porygon except that he has a diamond shaped spot on his back like the many he had on his body as Suicune.

Personality: Almost always an optimist, Suicune will try to look on the bright side until things are looking almost entirely impossible. After quite a few bad encounters with humans, he is almost entirely disillusioned with humans, thinking that all are like those of Team Rocket. He tries to remain calm most of the time, but when finally angered will attack ferociously. He also will try to lighten things up sometimes with a joke.

History: After his creation at the bronze tower along with the other legendary beasts,Suicune traveled the world,purifying polluted waters. Unfortunately for him, Team Rocket saw the money-making potential brought about by such a Pokemon. Suicune was angered by this, and as a consequence ran from any human seen afterwards.

Other: Due to his dislike of humans,Suicune is extremely annoyed about Darkrai's choice of turning Suicune into a Porygon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back