• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Maleficent 2

Years
  • Maleficent-2-FP.jpg

Angelina Jolie is putting on the horns again for Maleficent 2 Mistress of Evil.

Are you going to see this? I actually quite enjoyed the first one. I am interested to see how they expand this classic Disney villains storyline.

Years
  • I've been waiting for this!

I loved the first movie and don't agree with the common criticisms of 'it wasn't dark enough'/'Maleficent has now been ruined because she wasn't evil for the sake of being evil'. Maleficent was made the protagonist and this is a Disney movie. Disney was never going to make a movie about an irredeemably evil psychopathic character as the protagonist and it surprises me just how many people had those unrealistic expectations.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2019
    I actually really enjoyed the first movie. I WILL watch this one too :)

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I'm really looking forward to this. My roommate's favorite villain is Maleficent so we're definitely going to go see this together.

Back