• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How can you share your game?

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    Hello,

I'm trying to export my game and share it with other people that don't have RPG Maker XP. I'm having trouble finding resources for this. Can anyone give me a detailed guide on how to do this? I want some of my friends from out of state to playtest it. Thanks!

Years
  • Hello,

I'm trying to export my game and share it with other people that don't have RPG Maker XP. I'm having trouble finding resources for this. Can anyone give me a detailed guide on how to do this? I want some of my friends from out of state to playtest it. Thanks!

Store all of the files in a ZIP file, and send it to them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    If I do this, they will be able to play my game without RPG Maker XP? I just want to be clear.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Yes, I do this with my friends all the time, since March of this year.
    I can confirm this works, at least for v16+ and Klein's BW Kit, though I don't see why others won't work.

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Yes, I do this with my friends all the time, since March of this year.
    I can confirm this works, at least for v16+ and Klein's BW Kit, though I don't see why others won't work.

its still january{D:}

Back