• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: POCKET GAIDEN (current: v1.3)

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2021
    Whenever I attempt to click the pillar right to left after getting the translator nothing happens. Even restarting the entire game didn't fix it.

Years
  • Whenever I attempt to click the pillar right to left after getting the translator nothing happens. Even restarting the entire game didn't fix it.

which color ruin is this? i already finished this game i might be able to help out (if i still remember that is).

Years
    • Seen today
    Only started today, and I'm really enjoying
    However, I'm stuck with...
    Spoiler:

samuelmather

samuelmather
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    Something about this is very cool. It's quite unlike other hacks that don't really deliver on the basic premise of a pokemon game

Cuprite (Kyu)

Formerly TheGoldenRiolu
    Years
  • This hack looks pretty cool, but I can't seem to get it to work on my particular flashcard (It's a Supercard DSTwo+ if anyone has any solutions). I've tried pretty much everything to get this to work for it, even finding an obscure download for the BEAT patcher that seems to not exist anymore outside of this one download and it always stays as a blank white screen (It's weird cause PG2 doesn't do this).

It works on stuff like Retroarch at least, so I could just play it on my phone or something, but I figured I'd ask just in case I can get some sort of help with that. : P

Either way, these two hacks look cool and I definitely plan on playing 'em at some point. : )

manta

★★★★★
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2024
    Thank you for playing everyone.
    If you enjoyed the game, you may enjoy my main project, Scale x Fang.
    It's not released yet, but please follow my Twitter for updates.

Back