• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gymdawg is recruiting

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Yea, I noticed that too. It's strange, considering he specializes in hacks than in RM2K.

Harley

I am A.J
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2005
    are oyu still recruting or not i'm a good RM2K(3) guy ok

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • so it is in rm2k? i wish someone would just clear up which program is gonna be used. everyone question gets answered except for this one.

Years
  • phoenix316 said:
    so it is in rm2k? i wish someone would just clear up which program is gonna be used. everyone question gets answered except for this one.
    yes it was rm2k(3) i thought we already confirmed this long long ago.. that's why I'm a programmer.. I can't program something I don't know how to use ;)

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • Okay, so here's the current project stats:

Game Title: The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Wisdom
    Game Progress: 1%
    Main Programming Software: RM2K3

Gymdawg

Who let Teh Dawggy out?
    Years
  • I guess we could use another programmer, Harley.

OoW is great, I thank you all for continuing in my absence. I'm at the beach and I have limited internet access until the 16th.

Do we have a plot yet for OoW? I may have missed it in the pages I skipped through.

Also, I've thought of, what I think is a great plot for another game. It goes back to the mechbattling idea.

You're a young, aspiering(sp*) 'Mech-Suite' battler and you want to become the best. You start with a limited amount of money and basic parts, join a team of the best battlers in town only to find them thugs who want you to do their dirty work. You quite and start your own team, yadda yadda yadda, you're the best.

Y'all like it? I'm currently writing the complete story.

I don't know how to use Sphere, is it hard? I'll have to look into that.

Years
  • Gymdawg said:
    You're a young, aspiring 'Mech-Suite' battler and you want to become the best. You start with a limited amount of money and basic parts, join a team of the best battlers in town only to find them thugs who want you to do their dirty work. You quite and start your own team, yadda yadda yadda, you're the best.
    I love it! But the main problem would be the graphics, we could make our own I suppose.. Would we include some sort of mecha-fighting battle?
    How do you get your suite? It has to mean something special.. Like your grampa who died gave it to you and you have been too scared to use it... Then you get bullied by some mecha-suiters at school ad go home to get your grampa's old suit.. Then you just go from there

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • Ugh...we finally decide on a good game, and then we ditch it and go do something else...can we please restrict other games to just being suggestions of future games? Otherwise this thread will be very boring and pointless.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • Who said that? We could work on storyboards and stuff while he's gone and present it to him every time he comes back, or work on character pics/monsters and show them to him later...there's a lot we can do when any particular person isn't here!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • so why is nothing happening? this thread was started over a month ago and in that time all we've established is the game name and what program is being used.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • PlatyPunk, Pine and possibly MorgothsRing are supposed to do the plot storyboard so it's upto them. Also, I've neverheard of PlatyPunk and MorgothsRing.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • Hmm...I haven't heard of them either...

But I'll get working on it....you sure you don't want to help though (Pheonix)?

Gymdawg

Who let Teh Dawggy out?
    Years
  • I encourage y'all to work in my absence and I'm am in know way telling you to drop the Zelda game. I see potential in in and I am mearly(sp*) working this on up to make next as I haven't played many Zelda games. I can't help with much story stuff, but I'll help with graphics and code when we get to it.

Ooh, ooh! I got one KM. You're dad was a cop, a gang burns your house down and kills him to avenge him putting their homie in jail. you buy a suite and join a rival gang to avenge them!

The fighting will be (hopefully) mech-battles with some occational hand-to-hand combat.

Phoenix, PP is my brother. He hasn't joined here (duh)...MR is from a forum my brother goes to and he said he'd help but I guess he's abandoned us...

Back