• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Basically new

Reptilian

Music enthusiast
Years
  • Hey there! I'm Adrian. I created an account here way back in '09... but I'm hoping to get that account deleted soon. Anyways, I never really came on this site much (and to be honest I'm a little iffy with remembering to come onto forums sites..), but I hope to maybe do a little more in this community. It's great to have sites like this where there are opportunities to meet people who share a common interest with you. Pokemon's so awesome! My favorites are Chandelure and Porygon. I am a very casual pokemon player and even though I have played for many years, I still don't understand all this EV and IV stuff and I don't know how to build a battle ready team.. but I do have a lot of fun shiny hunting and trying to fill my pokedex! Nice to meet you all.

Years
  • I know how you feel, the more casually I play Pokemon, the more I just *enjoy* it.

Anyway, welcome to the community and if you ever do want to look into the game mechanic stuff then you came to the right place!

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • Welcome back to the forums, Reptilian!

Wow, you joined in 2009? That's almost 10 years ago! The forums have changed a lot, and the layout is probably very different from what you last saw. However, the forums as a whole are still as good as they were in the past, and I hope you'll enjoy your time here! Battling can be really difficult and frustrating indeed, but you can ask for help in the Competitive Pokemon forum! :D

Anyways, it's nice to have you back and cya around the forums! Feel free to ask if you need any help!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC!

I also don't know much about IVs and EVs. Like you, I am a very casual player :3

Hope you enjoy the forum!

Back