• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Metal fans?

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
  • Yesssss, metal!

My favorite genre of music that I listen to all the time. I'm always happy to see more metal fans, since not a single person I know offline is into it, and the people I interact with more frequently online are more focused on subgenres or bands I'm not as into which is big sad.

Some recent favorite albums of mine are:

Spirituality and Distortion by Igorrr
    Circadian by Intervals
    Sphere by Monkey3 (okay, they're stoner rock but whatever)
    Ghost Reveries by Opeth
    Cognitive by Soen

bez850

Professional Amateur
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2023
    Oh man, metal metal metal! I was a teen when the post hard-core movement started. And actually toured in the hard-core and metal core scene for awhile.

I've opened for a pretty awesome list of bands:

All that remains
    All shall perish
    The Ghost inside
    Born of Osiris
    Veil of Maya
    Amity affliction
    After the burial
    Vagrants
    A skylit drive
    36 crazyfists
    Motionless in white
    Attack attack
    Dr. Acula
    And a few others too!

I'm a guitarist, drummer and I do vocal screams.

My absolute favorite metal bands of any genre are Dance Gavin Dance, After The Burial, Issues, the Ghost Inside and Upon A Burning Body

Here is one of the songs I'm stuck on at the moment, this band broke up cause i guess the singer couldnt keep his hands to himself:

Last edited:
    Back