• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Budding Warrior Tyrouge

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Have you guys ever gotten a Tyrouge? The fighting master from RBY traveled to Mr. Mortar to train his skills. When you've found and beaten him, he'll reward you with a Lv. 10 Tyrogue,

Tyrouge itself is an interesting pokemon who evolved into either Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, or Hitmontop, depending on how it's raised. If it's base attack exceeds it's defense, it can become a Hitmonlee. If it's defense exceeds is attack, it can become a Hitmonchan. If they're equal, it becomes a Hitmontop.

So for you, did you ever get Tyrogue? What did you evolve it into, and why?

Years
  • I never have! I always forget about it when I play, since its in the cave. I've had Tyrouge in other games, but strangely never used it in the games it was introduced in haha.

I would probably evolve it into my favorite of its evolutions, Hitmontop!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I never have! I always forget about it when I play, since its in the cave. I've had Tyrouge in other games, but strangely never used it in the games it was introduced in haha.

I would probably evolve it into my favorite of its evolutions, Hitmontop!

I never quite used one myself. D;

Well, actually I only used it once, and evolved it into Hitmontop, but at the time, I thought it was kinda underwhelming soooo I opt it out. Maybe I'll try it out again soon in a new playthrough. ^^

Years
  • I never got my hands on a Tyrogue until endgame But then i did not feel like training it at all since i already had my team ready and set for other adventures.

Back