• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Presidential Elections!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • Candidates have alreayd been chosen, please don't apply anymore.

Welcome to the Pok?Community Presidential Elections!

This year, in order to honor the presidential elections, PC is gonna hold it's own elections, and you have a chance (providing you qualify) to win the title of Pok?Community President! Or, if you manage to grab 2nd place, Pok?Community Vice President!

The President and Vice President will have a bigger PM boxes, colored names (Chose by the President) and a title, like the Moderator under Mod's titles. And of course, the ultimate part, you can brag to the other members that you got voted into office. And no, you don't get to be a mod... but hey, you get the title. And we all know that's the best part of being a mod.

Now, after reading what you can get, I bet you're wondering how you can get it, ne? Well, you have to either PM to JKaizer or Lightning saying that you want to join in the fun and take a shot at running.

There is just a single rule for running, however, so please follow it.
    The Rule:
    - You have to have been a member of PC for over 1 month as of August 25th.

Note: This is to ensure that you are at least somewhat active in PC. Please don't apply if you've only visited three times in the entire month.

And that's it. Not too hard to follow, right?

How it'll work
    After 10 days from today, application acception will be done. A list will be compiled from the applicants, and a thread will be posted in either Announcements or Other Chat and members will reply with their top 4 choices from the list. The top 10 of canidates from the "Primaries" will then be announced, and campaigning can begin.

Members will have until election day to campaign, and on that date a poll will be posted and each member will be able to vote for their top choice for PC President. The winner of that poll will be declared the PC President and will be awarded their prizes. Ditto with the Vice President.

Any questions about this can be posted in this thread or PMed to either JKaizer or Lightning, the two people heading this.

* Original idea designed by LittleFacistPantsies16

"Vote Me" posts made throughout the forum, with no other motive in the post besides gaining votes, will be considered SPAM. It's okay to have a "~Vote Me" at the end, or a catch phrase, but no posts completely about voting for you.

SPAM is not tolerated at PC, and punishments will be determined by the forum moderator.

Last edited:

aRedMoon

Years
  • He most likely deleted it. =/

And a "Vice President" has been thrown into the mix, who will get basically the same benefits, but will have to live with the name color that the President chooses. =P

aRedMoon

Years
  • The Adamant Dodger said:
    Guess who's running? That's right, me! So I suppose I just nominated myself...
    You need to PM one of us, submissions in here won't work.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I wanna Vote! Ohh Yeah! I wanna Vote!
    XD

I dont wnat to be a president, but I do want to vote XD
    Great idea LittleFascistPanties! (Hard-to-spell username, hu? XD)

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • You probably do since you have been here for so long. Not many people that have only been here like 3 to 5 months really dont have that much of a chance since all of the veteran members are really well known.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • amphros23 said:
    You probably do since you have been here for so long. Not many people that have only been here like 3 to 5 months really dont have that much of a chance since all of the veteran members are really well known.
    and the chance of them nominating themselves is not that high at all...

and the PC trend is that in fact *new* people gets most of the popularity... it comes in waves (exception to Kairi and Arcanine though ;p)

aRedMoon

Years
  • And other awesome people. o.o

Hmm, don't be afraid to apply people, what's the worst that could happen? =p

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    and the chance of them nominating themselves is not that high at all...

and the PC trend is that in fact *new* people gets most of the popularity... it comes in waves (exception to Kairi and Arcanine though ;p)

I didnt get any popularity when I was new :'( . Well, I guess it was not a trend when I was new here.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • I'm running for president! Which is kinda odd, because today, we had to turn in our student council forms for school, and I forgot! Now, I can run for president on PC! It's much better that way! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back