• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Presidential Elections!

Status
Not open for further replies.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
  • YES COOL!! XD Cause (now I'm serious, believe me XD) I'm not up to it, and besides, people who win mostly at member of the month threads, would gain popularity here. =P

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • Um, LittleFascistPanties16 you doubled posted. Anyways, I really don't have an obssession, but it would be er, nice I guess...?

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • This has nothing to do with modship. O.o;;;

All it is bragging rights and a colored name. And we don't want people being nominated that don't want to be. *points to +el_pal*

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • JKaizer said:
    This has nothing to do with modship. O.o;;;

All it is bragging rights and a colored name. And we don't want people being nominated that don't want to be. *points to +el_pal*
    Remember who invented this?

It was about modship! Its for the mod wanna-bes! If I can't be a mod, atleast i get the second best thing, XD

aRedMoon

Years
  • LittleFascistPanties16 said:
    Remember who invented this?

It was about modship! Its for the mod wanna-bes! If I can't be a mod, atleast i get the second best thing, XD
    This way, we're keeping all mentions of modship out of it... >_>

If what you wanted had gone through, then maybe it wouldn't include self nominations. :P

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • So, can someone come up and nominate themself, right now?! Sorry, I was just getting a little bored.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • JKaizer said:
    This way, we're keeping all mentions of modship out of it... >_>

If what you wanted had gone through, then maybe it wouldn't include self nominations. :P
    Sorry, I'm only messing around.
    *twidles fingers*
    XD actually I wasn't messing around, I just wanted to be sorry with a reason.

aRedMoon

Years
  • LittleFascistPanties16 said:
    Sorry, I'm only messing around.
    *twidles fingers*
    XD actually I wasn't messing around, I just wanted to be sorry with a reason.
    Sorry for what? For filling up Steve's servers with campaigning [in the future]? XD

aRedMoon

Years
  • Hehe... this'll turn out to be interesting.

Though I dunno about the bribery... >_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back