• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Moved to the Free Space!

Years
  • Bringing back some topics from old threads I've been browsing

Black 2 & White 2 was known for its huge share of new features, and one of them is a new space in the Bag where you could store items for quick use, that section being called the "Free Space". What did you think of the feature, and did you find it useful? What items did you store in the Free Space?

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Amazingly usefull because then you dant have to look where your max repels are or your healing items or your important tm's/hm's like i use for my : the items that i only use in the game bag '.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't think I ever used it! Although there's so many things I should have put there.

If I DID use it (which I clearly did not at the time of first playing through lol) I would have put anything rare I might have accidentally sold. Because honestly I am likely to sell things unless it's hidden lol

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I've never used it because I didn't get its use before SM. :0 I thought it was a spot to put disposable items in that you could lose in some way (losing a battle or something). No idea where I got that idea from but I've never touched it. Now that I know it's use I might use it in my next run of B2.

Years
  • I actually loved how this feature was brought back in S/M, since it gives me hope that it'll carry onto more future games.

Back