• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] Is Cynthia aware about what we're about to experience on this game?

Years
  • It's just a stupid theory of mine, so don't take it seriously. Just drop some ideas and other theories, if u wish. The thing is that Pokèmon Platinum had a problem: it had to talk about Giratina but also about Arceus, because Arceus can be found in DP but basically we still could know nothing bout them. Now, we still know few things, but Platinum gave way more hints and all those hints came from Cynthia. Now, it gets interesting. Even in those trailers, but in gen 4 pokemon games as well, people don't seem to know Arceus. Everything is about Dialga and Palkia and EVENTUALLY Giratina (Pokemon Platinum). Why does nobody talk about Arceus, who is the true creator? While for Giratina it kinda makes sense, because they're constricted in the Distortion World, it doesn't at all for Arceus, since it even has Plates talking about them. But the only character that hints to Arceus is Cynthia. Imo, it's worth asking ourselves if Cynthia knows something many people in her era don't. She even knows about Giratina, that isn't known at all by people. Could this come from studies? But if even in Ancient times people didn't know about Giratina and Arceus, how could she know? Tbh, I m not expecting any weird or crazy story about this in PLA, but idk, it's just curious to me.

Years
  • Maybe Cynthia ends up knowing more about Arceus and the events that unfolded in Legends because of the information/knowledge passed down from her ancestor, who may have been more closely involved? That's just speculation though, but I can see it happening. We'll just have to wait for Legends to know exactly how connected Volo (and other characters) are to all of this. I figured more would know about Arceus and Hisuian history given how many ancestors were shown to be in Legends, but perhaps their lack of knowledge is due to lost information as the generation went on. Cynthia's ancestors could have been more closely involved, or did better at logging things and making sure the history wasn't lost over time.

Back