• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you remember your first lv. 100 Pokémon?

Years
  • I will never forget 10 year old me grinding in Pokemon Moon to get my level 100 Primarina (also my first Pokemon ever, which I still have today). I must have beaten the Elite 4 almost 50 times leveling my Primarina (and the rest of my level 85 team) up.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • Nobert the Dragonite, Windy the Pigeot, and Muffin the Furret in Silver were my first and only level 100s in the mainline franchise.
    I miss them.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • It was either Torterra in Diamond, or Sceptile in Emerald. It could have been either of these two, really. I did play these games originally at around the same time, so the lines kind of blur a bit on that front.

Raj

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Mewtwo in Pokemon Yellow when I was 4 years old was my first LV100, I remember enjoying wiping the elite four repeatedly with it and enjoying it, mainly because of how hard it was to catch.

But then I was the same kid that grinded all my Pokemon to LV36 and their final evolved forms in Vermilion City, because I got stuck and didn't figure out I needed to backtrack for a few days.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Seasor, the Horsea you receive in a trade in Emerald (as a Seadra). I had no conception of trade evolutions let alone trade-with-item evolutions as we didn't have internet, so I just kept levelling it up wondering why it didn't evolve (I knew of Kingdra due to a book of Mewtwo Strikes Back which had the first 251 in).

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    my first level 100 pokemon was primeape in red version. Lots of going through the pokemon league.

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
    Years
  • My first lv. 100 were Blastoise and Zapdos in Pokémon red. I was around 8yo. Then my sister released them.

Poke fan number 489

pokemon fan
    Years
    • He/Him/His
    • Earth
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    Shogun The Samurott, my first Pokémon in fact. After that was a Castform I never took the exp share off in Emerald, to be honest in that play trough I forgot about the Exp Share so it took me until my latest play though to find that it existed*.

*If there is a dumbest moment in Pokémon I think that deserves a mention.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Far from my first, but I loaded up my Black save from last year to look around...and I have a lv. 100 Bold Feebas that I apparently bred and raised to that level. No idea why!

Back