• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ello I am back

TehSquidly

. . .
Years
  • Hey I've introduced myself here before but I thought I would do it again since its been… (Checks last post) awhile since I've been active here. I really enjoy art/animation and game dev. I'm planning on mostly being here for the game resources but if anyone wants to battle with me on DS or smogon add me!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey Squidly! Welcome back :-3 Creativity as a whole is absolutely awesome and I'm happy to have you around again, the more contributors to our creative sections the better =p Enjoy your time on PC!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heyo, welcome back! I'd love to see you open up a gallery, if you already haven't. The more contributors to the creative sections of the community, the better. Enjoy your stay! :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Goodness! 2009? You're a regular PC veteran! Glad you decided to pop in and say hello once again! :) Things definitely have changed if you've been afk for a few years, but I promise all your favorite hangouts and a plethora of new friends are still here to welcome you.

If you get the chance, open up a gallery in the Art Studio too! We're always looking for fresh new talent to brag about. ;)

Back