• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lazy Mafia

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
depressing to have made it farther than I thought was even possible just to lose like that. Sadly I threw my game off near the end and made the mistake of killing EC thinking I could use it to incriminate sawsbuck. Killing aeternum might've tipped him the other way though, so that last nightkill was really hard to decide.

Really regretting letting Pecelia off early game. I knew that if we didn't take that d1 reasoning to BW him he would slowly become a stronger town presence as the game went on and he did exactly that.

Oh well, gg

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Doof if you had just remained quiet I most likely would have stayed on saws, but the more that you talked the more I felt you were what you were. It was close though and I'm sorry I wasn't active sooner.

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Great game guys! Real turnaround from town, thought this was a lost cause.

Still regret that Dreamer situation. But eh, whatever, lazy mafia.

Back