• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, i was a mistake

Necnix

The Meme Dream
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 30, 2018
it's a meme you dip
Anyway, i'm a random nerd i guess. I'm new to the forums and, well, as far as my skill level with Pokemon i may as well be new. I, uh, I've been around since Diamond, in case you're wondering.

I've played basically every game since Diamond (minus Platinum if that counts as a separate game) and i don't think I've ever finished one. Wait, no, i think i finished both of the Gen. 6 games. Gen 6 was X/Y and OR/AS, right? ...That just shows how much i remember about the series.

In my defence, i was like, 8 when i played Diamond and i somehow sucked even more then than i do now, and i constantly got stuck at this one point where i had no idea what to do, until i eventually got past it, theeeeen got stuck at the blackout.
As with Moon, i got stuck at the fight with Lusamine (no seriously that fight was crap) and broke my DS when i tried to hack it.

...I just realised that the only games between Sun and Moon and Diamond/Pearl were X/Y, OR/AS and... No, that's it, i think. Wait, no, there's the Black & White games. In all honesty, i'm just kind of ad-libbing this and writing it down as i think it. I don't delete mistakes either, because honestly, when you bring those things in it adds personality to it. Also it makes the title true. Haha, self deprecation is funny, rIGHT?

Anyway, feel free to add me and say hi. I don't know how much i'll use this forum, but i will try to at least sometimes, because i'm trying to git gud improve at the TCG because competitive battling in the games is boring as crap, in my opinion. I'll make a separate thread about that. Cya there maybe.

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
Years
Welcome to the forums, Necnix!

It's nice to hear that you've been playing Pokemon for such a long time and it's great to have you here on the forums. There have been quite a number of Pokemon games released before Sun/Moon and each series gets progressively better! Also, I see that you've already made a post in the Pokemon TCG forum so it's great that you're already settling well! Speaking of which, have you tried Pokemon USUM? :P

Anyway, I hope you get to meet lots of new friends here and feel free to ask if you have any questions!

AetherBoyMicha

Aether Employee
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Hey fellow newbie ^^

I've been playing Pokemon since Diamond and Pearl too lol I know what you mean about sucking at Diamond. The first Pokemon game is always confusing I think. I started with Pearl when I was 9 and accidentally released my starter pokemon XD
By the way after Diamond and Pearl (and Platinum) there were Heart Gold and Soul Silver before the Black White (2) games :)

Anyway, hope you have a good time here :3

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Heyo Necnix, and welcome to PC! I started with Red/Blue, but Sinnoh happens to be my favorite region. You forgot about the Gen 2 remakes, HeartGold/SoulSilver which came out before Black/White. Starting off with a Pokemon game is in general confusing, takes a bit to get used to the ropes. What do you like most about the TCG?

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I saw that title and was like "Don't talk that way about yourself D:" lmfao

Aaaah, if you can ever get ahold of Platinum, I would recommend! It was way more fun than Diamond and Pearl, in my personal opinion. Though maybe you don't want to go back and play old gens anymore, but lol.

It's good to hear you enjoyed so many gens, some people are picky with them. I was strangely not that into Sun and Moon, but maybe I just need to try to play more. Loved most of the other gens, though. Platinum, and Black and White specifically were super fun to me.

I still haven't gone for US/UM yet.. have you picked it up?

Anyhoo, welcome, and enjoy your time here!

Back